Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

Yeah that’s really cool. Wish there was a way to splice that into an existing blue ray lol. 

A couple parts looked video gamey and fake but for the most part it was an awesome battle. Did a great job showing Obi Wans defensive style compared to Vader who just used his aggressiveness and power to push through again and again. 

This battle would flow much better with Rogue One 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kfrankie said:

So it's going to be called "The Rise of Skywalker."  I'm hoping this means that the writers will tell us where Luke went at the end of The Last Jedi.

Nope. 

It's gonna be about Anakin's dad, George Lucas Skywalker. And the setup for a pre-prequel trilogy, which will appear once every 3 years, for the next 12 years. 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Larry said:

Nope. 

It's gonna be about Anakin's dad, George Lucas Skywalker. And the setup for a pre-prequel trilogy, which will appear once every 3 years, for the next 12 years. 

What about Gweedo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Looks really cool. Love the lightsaber combat. This dude is way too skilled tho. Puts Obi wan to shame 

The part where the stormtrooper shoots at Kal, he stops the blast, pulls the stormtrooper, and then throws him into his own blast....

I don't care about overpowered this or that. It's the Star Wars Version of "Stop hitting yourself"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You know, Darth Vader built C3PO when he was a kid. And do you know why? Because George Lucas is a goddamn genius, that’s why!!

Yeah but I think the movie would go back to before the time he met c3po.  It might be cool if right at the end they met or something, like before they got on that ship with Leia at the beginning of the first movie.  They could show R2 getting the plans from Leia and then cut to the credits.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:07 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah i don’t care either it looks like a lot of fun to play, it’s just crazy that canon now is this guy running around between ROTS and ANH 

Yeah that's sort of like "****, all of our basketball players just died and now we can't find anyone decent to play in our league". Meanwhile Michael Jordan is wandering around the area playing pickup games with randos.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah that's sort of like "****, all of our basketball players just died and now we can't find anyone decent to play in our league". Meanwhile Michael Jordan is wandering around the area playing pickup games with randos.

Our only hope rests in a farm boy whose first reaction to handling a light saber is to point it at his face and stare into the hilt. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Watched a video where the Dev team said this is not part of the game; that this is focused on the Jedi. Presumably because it’s canon and there’s a cohesive storyline to stick to 🤷‍♂️

Well, that's disappointing, I guess. The coolest part of KOTOR was the twist and decision point--and then killing everyone once you go Dark Side.

• Haha 1