Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

I wanted a movie for McGreggor's Obi-Wan. But if done right, this could be much more IMO.

I know it's probably sacrilege to use ST Discovery in this thread. But what they showed was you can made a TV show that feels like a SciFi Movie.

I'd be into a Obi-Wan series like that. Each season following a storyline happening between EP 3 and 4. They basically have a timeframe of 18 years to play in.  

Will the Obi Wan series cover the 20 years he spent in the desert where he aged 40 years and forgot he ever knew the exact same droid he spent a decade with previously all while he’s pretending to be in hiding by keeping his famous last name and making sure all the locals know of him 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Will the Obi Wan series cover the 20 years he spent in the desert where he aged 40 years and forgot he ever knew the exact same droid he spent a decade with previously all while he’s pretending to be in hiding by keeping his famous last name and making sure all the locals know of him 

Maybe Kenobi is a common name, like Smith.  

In ANH, he says he never recalled 'owning a droid'  So maybe he was just 'borrowing' R2 or something.

I don't think 'all the locals' knew of him, I'm pretty sure it was only Uncle Owen/Aunt Beru (and Luke, by extension)

We know ~20 years pass between Ep 3 (RotS) and 4 (ANH),  but Is it canon exactly how old Kenobi was at the end of Ep3 or the beginning of Ep4 ? 

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The Mandalorian looks pretty good but I swear I’ll be so pissed if it turns into some season long reveal that he’s Boba Fett and has amnesia or something which will probably turn me off the show entirely. 

I know they've said its not Boba but that doesn’t mean anything if they’re trying to keep a reveal 

It's not Boba, it's his clone brother Bobba.

• Haha 2