Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I'm saying that last scene is a dream sequence.

Could be a dream, it could be a clone or maybe Rey has a twin the Emperor got to.  There was a lot of cloning stuff they did in Dark Empire with the Emperor cloning himself to come back.  Not sure if they'll go there.  

35 minutes ago, drowland said:

Could be a dream, it could be a clone or maybe Rey has a twin the Emperor got to.  There was a lot of cloning stuff they did in Dark Empire with the Emperor cloning himself to come back.  Not sure if they'll go there.  

They better not.  And I heard the Vader breathing, did they clone him, too.  Jeez, is he still alive, we gonna get a scene with him and Luke where Luke is like "I'm sorry I didn't come look for you, I thought you would be dead", "It's okay, I really should be, but Disney..."

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

I’m going with Rey is a lab created body to house Palpatines power and spirit. That is her identify. She likely has Skywalker, Palpatines and Kenobi DNA. This particular one, was thought to be defective and dropped onto Jakuu however she somehow still had immense natural force ability due to the cloning process and her dna and eventually fate found a way and brought her into the fight ultimately becoming the last Jedi. 

Then a newer clone succeeded in hosting palpatine and that is who we see in the trailer. 

I have a feeling she may sacrifice herself to save Kylo at some point, turning him in the process and he finally defeats the emperor for good, fulfilling the Skywalker legacy as its last member while he also dies in the process. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2019 at 3:37 PM, MisterPinstripe said:

Boba wasn't a Mandalorian, duh. 

I cannot wait for the Obi Wan series.

He immigrated as a clone of his father and became a citizen the right way.

You Nationalist have no shame!

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mournblade said:

I'm wondering if dark-side Rey (a clone) is Kylo's new apprentice. Seeing as Snoke is dead and Kylo is the new Sith master,

he'll need to take on an apprenctice in IX, won't he?

?????? I thought neither Snoke nor Kylo were Sith.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:37 PM, MisterPinstripe said:

I cannot wait for the Obi Wan series.

Why? His story has been told already. Not just in the Prequels, but in the Clone Wars TAS. Ad nauseum. 

The Mandalorian seems far more interesting. 

Edited by Mournblade
  • Like 1