Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

Less questions when you get pulled over with a trunk full of Doritos than AKs.

I would certainly assume that every departure at least gets searched, and maybe arrested. 

I'm waiting for somebody with skills to post a meme lol

There's been some good ones posted, in here. 

Maybe they also wanted to send a bit of a message to other copycats who may be thinking of doing the same thing elsewhere. "You sure you're ready for this?"

most of them hope for that, along with the press.

Looks to me like it could be a super wide angle, which would make total sense for the shot he's getting. Maybe a 16mm?

Judging by the long lens on her hip,I'd say a small zoom lens in the one camera. Tends to make up for some of the range difference you get when using that long lens. Which could be a fixed 6. Canon makes some nice wide angle zooms in the L series with a nice aperture. Those lens hoods,(in this case umbrella ;) ),make them look bigger of course.   I think that's a gal btw. Local reporter. 

.@amandapeacher reports medical vans at the new blockade just outside the refuge. at least one militant still inside #Oregonstandoff

As for memes. Yeeeesh. Twitterverse has been full of them practically since the first day. When they made the request for snacks,oh man memes and such blew up the twitters. When the dildos and dildo candy showed up,the explosion of pics and memes just about registered on seismic scales.  Example of a search. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=bundy+militia+meme&espv=2&biw=1813&bih=976&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVu9_b283KAhXJr4MKHdAzDFEQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=oregon+standoff+meme

Okay. This is interesting. 

I'm talking to one of the Oregon occupiers still inside the refuge, David Fry. He says no one among the final four has surrendered.

Follow

Harney County- Media on Sodhouse Rd is blocking emergency vehicle access. Please do not park in the road.

CZ2GjQbUUAQj_ZC.jpg

No, we were told by LEO there is "at least one" person inside, but there is not a concern of safety.

Ryan Haas added,

allthereisleft @RikRay
@ryanjhaas Conflicting reports about who's in and who's out. 4 still there?

Thanks by the way. There's a lot going on with this whole thing and much of it is something I'm interested/concerned with. Living where I do,it's tough not to be. I will say that my curiosity and search of more knowledge took me to all kinds of places and my front door wasn't caved in by the Feds. ;) 
  • Like 1

Thanks by the way. There's a lot going on with this whole thing and much of it is something I'm interested/concerned with. Living where I do,it's tough not to be. I will say that my curiosity and search of more knowledge took me to all kinds of places and my front door wasn't caved in by the Feds. ;)

Yeah, if you're anywhere nearby, with all the tabs you've been keeping on the livestreams, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody swung by and just checked on you.  Of course, just show them this thread and you'll both have a good laugh about it and they'll be on their way.

That or I assume they give you superpowers when you become an ES Mod, so I'm sure you can handle yourself no matter the situation.

So the ultimatum is, "drop the charges or you'll kill me"? Is that the kind of thing you tell an out of control tyrannical despot? A jackboot thug Nazi representative of the police state?

I think it was a joke tweet

something like this:

nevertheless you are right.   If Obama was 1/100th of the tyrant that these clowns claim he is, there would have been nothing left of them by now but a greasy smudge on the sage grass.  

Edited by Predicto
  • Like 2