Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 National League East Division Champion: Washington Nationals Thread

Riggo#44

Its nice to hear, but almost every player says "this is where I wanted to be" after they sign the deal

I guess each situation is different--when they're short and swift like Murphy's is a little more telling than the long, drawn out haggling for more money...

@thisisdspan - Ok I'm ready now.. Been up for an hour west coast time. Anyhow this is to my fans and supporters in DC. From the bottom of my heart....

I wanna say thank you for an amazing 3 years. I came to DC at the right time in my career and you guys took me in with much love and I'll

Forever be grateful for that. DC will always feel like home no matter what so Even though I'm ecstatic about my new journey this is a bit

Bittersweet.. #thankyou for the love and the many memories! #spanningout

So wait a minute, we should deal Gio and then still let Strasburg walk next year? Who do you replace them with? Do you hope Ross and Giolita play well and team them with an old Scherzer...

The thought was to sign Chen longterm, and go into the 2016 season with Scherzer, Strasburg, Chen, Ross, Roark. 2017 would be Scherzer, Giolito, Chen, Ross, Roark/Cole.

The thought was to sign Chen longterm, and go into the 2016 season with Scherzer, Strasburg, Chen, Ross, Roark. 2017 would be Scherzer, Giolito, Chen, Ross, Roark/Cole.

That's silly. Just re-sign Strasburg. If he has an monster year and you let him go it makes no sense at all.

That's silly. Just re-sign Strasburg. If he has an monster year and you let him go it makes no sense at all.

If Stras resembles anything like how he ended the year, he's going to break the bank. FA pitching class isn't as strong next year, he'll be top dog most likely. If we don't extend him, we have to trade him at the deadline. Can't let him go and only get a pick in return.

Archived