Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

On 8/1/2018 at 12:53 PM, twa said:

The child didn't die there

https://www.mystatesman.com/news/ice-denies-claims-child-death-texas-immigration-facility/hbkuF4FCMueVGE1lMBeeLO/

it is alleged she caught the disease there....from one of the diseased folk they let in

Look dude, the whole "I don't give a ****. I'm going to defend the GOP regardless" act is whatever. Maybe just don't when a little kid dies.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Look dude, the whole "I don't give a ****. I'm going to defend the GOP regardless" act is whatever. Maybe just don't when a little kid dies.

Didn't look like a defense to me dude,looked like a lawyer making hay.

added

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/08/01/advocates-say-immigrant-child-died-leaving-ice-custody/

“AILA has learned that a toddler died soon after release from the Dilley South Texas Family Residential Center,” Gregory Z. Chen, director of government relations for the 15,000-member association, said in a statement. “We do not have information on the cause of death or information that confirms a connection between medical treatment at STFRC and this death.”

https://hillreporter.com/first-child-dies-in-trumps-child-detention-centers-due-to-possible-negligence-4907

Edited by twa

25 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You would think that’s a bad PR move for any administration.

But for TrumpKlan, it is exactly what they voted for.  Cretins.

They prefer US Marines who don't marry illegal immigrants. 

Today, August 3rd... a judge had to ORDER the Trump administration to COME UP WITH A PLAN to reunite children with the parents they were ripped away from on Trump’s order.

They have no ****ing plan in place at this point still? Monstrous. The GOP is monstrous.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

I'm wondering how many of these "parents deported without their child" cases are in the form of "Parent was told 'If you sign this voluntary deportation form, then we'll deport you and give your child back.'  And then, when the parent signs the form, we deport them without the child."

For some reason, I've developed a really suspicious mind, when it comes to this administration and this program.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You would think that’s a bad PR move for any administration.

But for TrumpKlan, it is exactly what they voted for.  Cretins.

The husband voted for Trump. This is what he voted for. I can't imagine how you could vote for Trump with an undocumented wife.