Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 43s44 seconds ago

So that means draft picks Kyshoen Jarrett, Martrell Spaight both made it, which seemed like they had good chance.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 2m2 minutes ago

#Redskins make final cuts: FB Jordan Campbell (injured); Corey Crawford; DaMon Cromartie-Smith (injury); Travian Robertson; Robert Thomas...

Stephen Czarda @SCzardaRedskins 2m2 minutes ago

#Redskins just announced 53-man roster, and yes, WR Rashad Ross has made it. More to come.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 4m4 minutes ago

Redskins announced those five plus the others previously reported.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 35s35 seconds ago

So Tyler Nsekhe did make the team, will add him to spell check now. #Redskins

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 35s35 seconds ago

Looks like #Redskins are going with 10 OL: Williams, Lauvao, Lichtensteiger, Scherff, Moses, Nsekhe, Kouandjio, LeRibeus, Long, Compton.

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 2m2 minutes ago

It’s official. Here’s the final Redskins roster, with cuts, by position: http://www.richmond.com/redskins-xtra/article_b740b1e4-52a6-11e5-844c-5bebc899f775.html 

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 3m3 minutes ago

Quick take: DE Frank Kearse made team. Evan Spencer had been top candidate for 6th WR spot. When/if he clears he's on IR. Done for year.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 4m4 minutes ago

Just heard back from #Redskins RB @ChrisThompson_4 ..He's on the 53-man roster & on @1067thefandc in seven minutes. Listen in. #FSU #NFL

Some nights, a random thot 

I can't get out of my head

Rules calling to me, I can't post

pics you have said

Then you say - post slow -

Mod's right behind

My second ban this time

If you post on RG3, you will find me

SweetTweetDelete

If you fail, he will ban you, he will be waiting!

SweetTweetDelete

*whispers*tout suite delete

Sweettweetdelete

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 5m5 minutes ago

All cuts announced by #Redskins: http://wp.me/pAil9-41U  #RedskinsTalk

Note:  Several cut tracker articles are in BRBN they should be up to date here shortly

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 8m8 minutes ago

#Redskins cuts: Bates, Bell, Brown, Campbell, Cofield, Crawford, Cromartie-Smith, A.Davis, Dunbar, Hamm, Harold, Larsen, Lockett, Plummer...

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 8m8 minutes ago

#Redskins cuts (cont.): Reiter, Robertson, Spencer, Thomas, D.J. Williams, Trey Williams and Powe.

maybe, maybe not..  from his timeline:

Per source, #Eagles talks with #Washington picked up after Barkley trade. Now heating back up. 5th round pick. Chip wants RGIII

Everyone being rude and hateful will be #BLOCKED. Can confirm that The #EAGLES are in talks with #WASHINGTON for RGIII. Have a great day!!!!

Stop asking me who my sources are. If I name them, I lose their trust. Still saying #Eagles in talks w/ #Washington for RGIII. #CONFIRMED

Anyone remember that guy from the Raiders who was just as adamant as Kevin Matuszak that DeSean Jackson was going there and not to the Redskins? lol...

Anyone remember that guy from the Raiders who was just as adamant as Kevin Matuszak that DeSean Jackson was going there and not to the Redskins? lol...

Yeah, I think a mob should have run that guy down and put him in the stockade.  Rotten tomatoes, used diapers, the whole shebang.

This one just seems smelly to me......

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 3m3 minutes ago

Re QB RG3, I go back to what @MarkMaske & I reported last night. #SKins intend to keep him as backup; comfortable playing him if needed

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 2m2 minutes ago

Keep an eye on Bear Pascoe. Scot McCloughan drafted him... He's a pretty decent blocker #Redskins

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 4m4 minutes ago

But remember: this is the INITIAL 53-man roster. A lot can change. They'll check wire, look for possible upgrades, esp TE, OLB.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 5s5 seconds ago

WR Rashad Ross (@TheRocketRashad) feels "blessed" to be on #Redskins 53-man roster: http://redsk.in/1JKCwW8 

COKwjJlWUAAvopB.jpg

Adam Caplan @caplannfl 24s25 seconds ago

Adam Caplan retweeted Flyersguru

12 pm ET for claims. 1:00 pm for practice squads. After 4:00 pm for IR-DFR.

Adam Caplan added,

Flyersguru @Flyersguru
@caplannfl when does waivers clear/end tomorrow for players cut today, at noon or 4 pm for practice squads?

Still think someone needs to step up & be that dog on the D-Line that you need out there on the field

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 27m27 minutes ago

@ChrisThompson_4 on the 53-man roster. Worked hard this off-season & the man is strong as an ox. Smart move by #Redskins. Good RB group now.

Stephen Czarda @SCzardaRedskins 29m29 minutes ago

Also, Kedric Golston is once again on #Redskins roster. 10th season. No matter coach or situation, always does what's asked of him.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 2m2 minutes ago

TE Je’Ron Hamm was the only Redskins cut I wished they'd kept. He has talent.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 5m5 minutes ago

Rich Tandler retweeted AricPope

Teams can start assembling practice squads Sunday at 1 p.m.

Rich Tandler added,

AricPope @AricPope
@Rich_TandlerCSN How soon do they start designating for their Practice Squad? Thanks!

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 7m7 minutes ago

#Redskins cut 3 draft picks from this year's class. That's usually a disaster. But when you have 10 picks instead of 6…you can survive

Washington Redskins @Redskins 8m8 minutes ago

#Redskins LB Jeffcoat (@elJEFEcoat44) earned roster spot after productive preseason. READ | http://redsk.in/1JKI0Ad 

COK-QqiW8AMZz14.jpg

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 10m10 minutes ago

#Redskins roster moves wrap up Read: http://tl.gd/n_1snd8u9

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington 37s38 seconds ago

RG3 is feeling very good, I'm told, and there's no reason for concern. But he will have a final neurological exam early this coming week.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1m1 minute ago

Rich Tandler retweeted Jeff Darlington

Likely being extra, super careful and making sure this time. Don’t want another reversal or, worse, setback.

Rich Tandler added,

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington
RG3 update for you: Nothing to do with roster status, but I'm told he'll now have to wait at least a few more days to be medically cleared.

Archived