Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Wow! That's a blast from the past. Would love to see a "Where is he now?" on Patrick Ramsey...

Only thing I can find on him is he is 36 and an unsigned free agent, guess he never retired.

116.jpg
Patrick Ramsey | Quarterback

Team:  Unsigned Free Agent Age / DOB: (36) / 2/14/1979 Ht / Wt: 6'2' / 225 College: Tulane Contract: view contract details

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 15m15 minutes ago

Ace reporter @ShulleetaRTD says Dick's Sporting Goods in Short Pump has sold out of NFC East title gear. The bandwagon is filling up.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 22m22 minutes ago

Will Blackmon was terrific to have on tonight. Responsible for two takeaways Sun, drafted by #Packers, won SB under Coughlin, knows Cary W.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 24m24 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Jared Tekiel

Two biggest FA signings for #Redskins *should* be Junior Gallette and Terrance Knighton.

As I said, I don't think it gets you home all the time.  So situation would be critical.

1st-goal from the 9/10, you could run it, get to the 5-ish, probably.  From the 5, defenses CAN'T drop 8. 

You could run it on 1st and 2nd down from the 5+, and get closer. 

I wouldn't run it on 3rd down, and I wouldn't run from the 2-5 yard line.  

Inside the 2, I'm still old-school.  I say that you SHOULD damn well be able to line up and run it in from there if you are a good football team.  

Agree on most of what you wrote. On the last point though, I would say that you should be able to run it in from the 2 if you're a good RUNNING football team. We have so many short passing TDs because we are better in that facet of the game. I don't think that precludes us from being a good football team...just not a balanced one. 

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 7m7 minutes ago

@MarkBullockNFL Writing for US audiences, do you find yourself slowly adopting US spelling (color/colour, etc) unintentionally?

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 2m2 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC Dude, I've been doing it for years. Biggest complaint I used to get was UK spellings for offense/defense (c instead of s in UK)

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 2m2 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC I had to retrain my muscle memory to type certain words with American spellings. Amazing how many people picked up on it.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Charlie Campbell

There's an error with this mock; it has the #Redskins picking at 21 instead of 32? So odd.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 32s32 seconds ago

.@KirkCousins' fashion game is strong, ranked Top 10 in the NFL this season. MORE | http://redsk.in/22JBmnM 

CX_s0seWQAAr75a.jpg

Miguel A @_MigAngel_ 28m28 minutes ago

Coach Gruden asking for us to be extra loud/crazy this Sunday against Green Bay to help us win.#HTTR Fedex field is about to come down

Bashaud Breeland @Salute_me17 10m10 minutes ago Ashburn, VA

What should I do come this 1f382.png day???

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 15m15 minutes ago

Redskins and Packers apply strong pass pressure. @DanRothDC explains how they defend against is the real story. http://foxs.pt/1UuYa4t

There are a serious amount off Dcoordinator openings. I expect Perry Fewell to maybe leave us after this season. Thats sad because he coaches them up great. We dont have a lot of big name DBs but they sometimes look like one.

Oddly, I think that Fewell would make a much better head coach than DC. If anybody on the defensive side of the ball moves on to a coordinator position, it would probably be K.O.........but I hope neither one of them leaves.

Robert is not going to go sit for another two maybe three years. that's how much RomoSucks has left at least ... 

What would be mind blowing is if went to the Rams. 

There's no way Romo has two or three 16-game seasons left.  His collarbone at this point is basically spun sugar and letters to Santa, I could probably break it just by thinking about it too hard.  Whomever backs him up will be getting plenty of starts.

There's no way romoSUCKS has two or three 16-game seasons left. His collarbone at this point is basically spun sugar and letters to Santa, I could probably break it just by thinking about it too hard. Whomever backs him up will be getting plenty of starts.

A broken collarbone is not a chronic injury, he came back at the earliest possible time knowing it could potentially break again before it was fully healed.

A broken collarbone is not a chronic injury, he came back at the earliest possible time knowing it could potentially break again before it was fully healed.

The mans not the picture of health, is the gist of it.  Awarding him another few years is specious at best, and backing him up is actually a pretty good opportunity.

The mans not the picture of health, is the gist of it. Awarding him another few years is specious at best, and backing him up is actually a pretty good opportunity.

I agree that the older he gets the less likely he is to remain healthy. My point was that it has nothing to do with his collarbone.

I agree that the older he gets the less likely he is to remain healthy. My point was that it has nothing to do with his collarbone.

The suggestion was that he has 2-3 more years, and so a back-up won't be relevant.  The point is that no, a back-up will be relevant almost immediately, because he breaks a lot, all over the place.

He's an injury risk for sure, but let's not oversell it. We have no idea how well that plate in his collarbone will work. They have a great line, and if they again lean on the running game and incorporate more quick passing they can limit his exposure. In the 4 years prior to this season he missed a total of 2 games. I don't think suggesting he will play the bulk of the next 32-48 games is unreasonable.

Today's Schedule

Wednesday, Jan. 6

Practice: 11:35 a.m.

Head Coach Jay Gruden, QB Kirk Cousins and T Trent Williams will speak following practice

Green Bay Packers Conference Calls:

-          12:15 p.m.: Head Coach Mike McCarthy

-          2:50 p.m.: QB Aaron Rodgers

Aly Retweeted

#Redskins RB Matt Jones (hip) hopeful to be ready for Sunday: http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/news/60936/matt-jones-hopes-to-be-active-wild-card-game.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  #NFLPlayoffs #NFL

CYCYQ_mWAAAQnJc.jpg

Christie Lopez @skinshuly 10h10 hours ago

This is the best @KirkCousins8 @cbaker92redskin "You like that" with KC & Sunshine band https://youtu.be/hSFiS6qhhGI

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

Redskins to give out ‘You Like That?!’ rally towels at Sunday’s playoff game... http://fb.me/47TIQhIPi 

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 19m19 minutes ago

And once again, thanks to http://SuperFanStyle.com  for sponsoring the #Redskins Capital Connection podcast all this week and next!

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith 22m22 minutes ago

I'm glad this generation will get to see a cold, outdoor playoff game in Minnesota. In the 1970s there were many of them.

SkySportsNFL @SkySportsNFL 24m24 minutes ago

SkySportsNFL Retweeted Arron Tyndall

JR: My man Cole Beasley told me yesterday the Skins are playing at a high level right now. Perfect timing

SkySportsNFL added,

Arron Tyndall @arrontyndall
@SkySportsNFL @Jeff_Reinebold Have Redskins got a chance? Cousins playing his best football #QuizJeff

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 26m26 minutes ago

6 years since his last game, Albert Haynesworth still mad at #Redskins fans. read it in BRBN  #RedskinsTalk

CYCT_LoWQAABGCV.jpg

Eric Bickel @EBJunkies 30m30 minutes ago

Packers have been to the playoffs now 7yrs in a row 18 of the last 23. They may be struggling but they know what this is all about. #scared

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2h2 hours ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted WUSA9 Mornings

Hey, I know that guy she's talking about!

Chad Ryan added,

r6cETj5WPfjly9yJ.jpg
0:16
WUSA9 Mornings @wusa9mornings
.@NikkiBurdine is bringing you a pretty cool story about a Redskins fan all the way from down under. #wakeUpWash

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 3m3 minutes ago

#Packers fans have foam cheeseheads; #Skins fans to counter with "You Like That?!' rally towels, via @dcsportsbog https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/01/05/redskins-to-give-out-you-like-that-rally-towels-at-sundays-playoff-game/ 

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet now3 seconds ago

From @mastertes: A look at the 5 #Skins rookies who made biggest impact on 9-7 season read it in BRBN

Archived