Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 21m21 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Amela M.

Dunbar had a quad injury.

Rich Tandler added,

Amela M. @michelle_Y26
@Rich_TandlerCSN what was his injury ?we've had so many injuries,I don't know who's got what .

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 22m22 minutes ago

Packers, Redskins both 3-2 vs common opponents. (Both beat Chicago, St Louis, Dallas and lost to Carolina. GB lost to Chi, WAS lost to Dal)

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 13m13 minutes ago

Early look at #Redskins' injury situation heading into Sunday's game, w/ updates on M. Jones and more: read it in BRBN

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 13s13 seconds ago

Gruden says that Cary Williams' experience made him attractive to Redskins. Said he'll be able to step in not be overwhelmed.

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 14s14 seconds ago

Jay Gruden says Cary Williams can "play significant reps" and "not be overwhelmed" #RedskinsTalk

KD ‏@KDawg_ES 12m12 minutes agoMorris, Thompson, Jones and Thomas... Which is the odd man out in the active roster this weekend? My opinion: it's going to be Morris.

--------

My opinion Thompson. I dont see Morris beeing inactive. If Jones then gets injured again you dont really have a bell cow. Somebody who just doesnt fumble and keeps the clock running when you habe the lead at the end.

I don't trust Matt Jones in a playoff game.  Plus his hip injury is the type that's easy to target/re-aggravate.  Morris had his first decent game in a while last week, makes no sense to sit him for a fumble-prone injured rookie.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 1m1 minute ago

Gruden on C Kory Lichtensteiger's return: likened him to QB but for O-line. Said he's looking good in practice #Redskins

Craig Hoffman @CraigHoffman 2m2 minutes ago

Craig Hoffman Retweeted Washington Redskins

Injury report for today. Chris Thompson was a full participant. Kinda surprised by that.

Craig Hoffman added,

Washington Redskins @Redskins
LIMITED today in practice: Goldson, Hatcher, Jones, Riley Jr., Dunbar. WATCH LIVE | http://redsk.in/1mCo1Nw 

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 3m3 minutes ago

MGoldson, Hatcher, Jones, Riley Jr., Dunbar all limited today. #Redskins

Cool as Crud @TheCasualHero 4m4 minutes ago

Brandon Marshall was preaching Redskins on inside the NFL. Saying they were tough and glad they played them earlier in season. #Redskins

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 4m4 minutes ago

Gruden went on to say Lichtensteiger is like a second quarterback on the field, has great grasp of offense. #Redskins

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 5m5 minutes ago

#Redskins coach Jay Gruden says he feels good about Kory Lichtensteiger stepping in. Says he stayed mentally sharp while injured.

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 5s5 seconds ago

Gruden said they want to play the three healthiest running backs. Right now Matt Jones is limited so "would be odd man out". #Redskins

Fat ass Haynesworthless. He's still blaming the Redskins for his failure? After he got paid, he quit. This was evident when he went to NE and Tampa, where he quickly did nothing and they dumped his ass. Stop blaming us and blame yourself for being a lazy, unlikable douchebag.

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 8s9 seconds ago

Gruden said it looks like either Matt Jones or Chris Thompson will be inactive on Sunday. Depends who is healthiest. Could change too

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 
keim_john_m.jpg

Redskins coach Jay Gruden said unless Matt Jones makes a big jump in his health he'll be the "odd man out" when it comes to being active Sunday. Jones has a hip pointer.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 2m2 minutes ago

Jay Gruden says unless Matt Jones gets healthier quickly, he'll be the odd-man out of the RB rotation. #Redskins

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 54s55 seconds ago

Gruden on Rodgers: "He is still a frightening guy to watch...People who say he's having a down year don't know the quarterback position."

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 2m2 minutes ago

Gruden said new CB Cary Williams will likely play outside corner but where he plays will also depend on health of current players #Redskins

Washington Redskins @Redskins 3m3 minutes ago

Gruden says Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers is "excellent in the pocket." "He does a great job if people aren't there of buying time."

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 4m4 minutes ago

Redskins haven't settled on roles for CBs. Williams just learning today. Still have to see how Dunbar (quad) is doing as well.

Lake Lewis Jr @LakeLewis 4m4 minutes ago

Gruden: Cousins taking all the reps this year has helped him and receivers understand and get comfortable with where each guy is #Redskins

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 52s53 seconds ago

Barry: while who to play against Dallas and how long, etc. is Gruden's call, it had been and… https://www.instagram.com/p/BANP5S7Bfd2/

Gruden said there's a little bit of a different feel today w/the upcoming playoff game but… https://www.instagram.com/p/BANP3dkBfdz/

Andrew Walker @AWalkerRedskins 3m3 minutes ago

Just a reminder: this is not Kirk Cousins' first playoff appearance. He played against Seahawks in 2012.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 4m4 minutes ago

Matt Jones did practice today but was listed as "limited". Problem there is Chris Thompson is banged up, too. ... http://tmi.me/1fbyVe

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 1m1 minute ago

Gruden said practice was a normal Wednesday, but expects excitement level to rise tomorrow

Lake Lewis Jr @LakeLewis 2m2 minutes ago

Gruden: We have to make it about us and not outside things. Focus on what we do as the Washington #Redskins and we will be fine.

2. Mostly, today seems like every other Wednesday during the season. That's a good thing.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 52s52 seconds ago

#Redskins LT @TrentW71 is next up at the mic soon. WATCH LIVE here | http://redsk.in/1mCqS9e 

CYDkuqpWAAAvTbA.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 4s5 seconds ago

Trent Williams on approach this week: "It feels normal. ... The emphasis is to bring your A-game." WATCH LIVE | http://redsk.in/1mCqS9e

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 15s15 seconds ago

Trent: "the week feels normal. In the back of your mind it's a playoff game so you bring your A game." #Redskins

Washington Redskins @Redskins 12s13 seconds ago

Williams on GM Scot McCloughan: "I feel like he saved us in a way, bringing him here & the veterans he put in place & the young guys."

dianechesebroughTrent Williams: said Scot McCloughan is hands on. He's around a lot. Has done an astounding job. "I think he's saved us to tell you the truth"

Craig Hoffman @CraigHoffman 59s60 seconds ago

"He saved us in a way. The veterans and the young guys he put in place...I think he's done an outstanding job." -To Williams on McCloughan

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 59s59 seconds ago

Trent on McCloughan: "I feel like he saved us in a way with the veterans he's brought in. He's hands on and like another coach. ". #Redskins

Washington Redskins @Redskins 27s27 seconds ago

Williams on getting C Kory Lichtensteiger back: "He's been around. He never left. ... I think it's nothing but beneficial for us."

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 57s58 seconds ago

Trent: "The week off definitely helped. I feel great."

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 49s50 seconds ago

Players believe this, too. Trent Williams on GM Scot McCloughan's roster moves: "He saved us a little bit." #Redskins

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 48s48 seconds ago

T. Williams: Kory Lichtensteiger being back will likely benefit them. He was around a lot anyway so it was like he never left #Redskins

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 32s33 seconds ago

Trent Williams on Bill Callahan: "He's not a butthole" #quoteoftheyear

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 58s59 seconds ago

Trent Williams on Scot McCloughan: "He saved us." Praised his passion and roster moves.

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 29s30 seconds ago

"He's not a butthole." Trent Williams when asked to describe Coach Callahan to someone who has never met him.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1m1 minute ago

Williams: Team is "night and day" from year ago. "It don't come too often. It's few and far between. We've got to take advantage of it."

Fat ass Haynesworthless. He's still blaming the Redskins for his failure? After he got paid, he quit. This was evident when he went to NE and Tampa, where he quickly did nothing and they dumped his ass. Stop blaming us and blame yourself for being a lazy, unlikable douchebag.

I never liked him, his beady little eyes are always twinkling with mischief.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 2m2 minutes ago

Trent Williams on offensive line coach Bill Callahan. Not given you the context: "He's not a butthole."

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 2m2 minutes ago

T. Williams: no one on the team is surprised at how good Cousins has become... They all knew he would be #Redskins

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 4m4 minutes ago

The District: Niles Paul gives an update on his recovery; plus a Packers/Skins preview. http://stationcaster.com/stations/wtem/media/mpeg/The_District___Season_2__Episode_1___Niles_Paul-1452104113.mp3 

CYDoBd5WkAAXc23.jpg

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 43s43 seconds ago

Busiest Redskins locker room I've seen in awhile. #playoffs

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 4m4 minutes ago

Chris Thompson (toe) chucked a football out of frustration early in practice. But he said the toe improved a lot as the session went on.

Kirk Cousins is in the locker room wearing a #Redskins Starter jacket.

CYDt3k2WMAEB5vl.jpg

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 8m8 minutes ago

Chris Thompson: "At this point everybody's hurt. Being injured is a different story. I'm just hurt." Adds he'll be fine Sunday #Redskins

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 9m9 minutes ago

Kirk Cousins has a Redskins Starter jacket on, and it is outstandingly retro. Hope he wears it to the podium.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 10m10 minutes ago

Chris Thompson said the toe remains sore. Couldn't do all he wanted in practice today, but improved as the day went on. Remains hopeful

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 14m14 minutes ago

Redskins say you have to download your tix from your online account. They're not coming as an email attachment. Can do it now.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 13m13 minutes ago

And if you don't know about downloading from an account, get a 13-year old to show you. And then have him show me. :)

KD ‏@KDawg_ES 12m12 minutes agoMorris, Thompson, Jones and Thomas... Which is the odd man out in the active roster this weekend? My opinion: it's going to be Morris.

--------

My opinion Thompson. I dont see Morris beeing inactive. If Jones then gets injured again you dont really have a bell cow. Somebody who just doesnt fumble and keeps the clock running when you habe the lead at the end.

Agreed, plus it sounds like Thompson has a toe thing lingering that would eliminate more then usual snaps/touches.

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 17m17 minutes ago

Breeland sad to see Jarrett go down but says it's a next man up league. Breeland says #Redskins D working to watch the ball vs Rodgers

Britt McHenry @BrittMcHenry 2m2 minutes ago

Kirk Cousins praised OL Coach Bill Callahan for keeping them calm this week. Says be "fascinated w/ process" as opposed to result #redskins

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 3m3 minutes ago

.@KirkCousins8: strong frontrunner for best dressed of the 2015 postseason.

CYDwb1-UEAAi2e3.jpg

Craig Hoffman @CraigHoffman 34s35 seconds ago

Cousins says on the field, the playoffs weren't much different in 2012. What he says was different was FedEx. Wholly different environment.

Cousins: Redzone efficiency team has now was an emphasis back in April. Consistently striving for TDs rather than FGs important #Redskins

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 2m2 minutes ago

Cousins "Red zone efficiency is critical in this league." Mentioned avoiding sacks, converting on 3rd down as other crucial things.

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet now3 seconds ago

QB KCousins expects electric environment @ FedEx for Sun playoff game. Says #Skins are eager to give fans something to cheer & get behind

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 53s54 seconds ago

Cousins: expects FedEx to be amazing Sunday & happy the team & "You like that" phenom has given fans something to get excited for #Redskins

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 2m2 minutes ago

Cousins on "You Like That" towels being handed out: "I think its fun to give the fan base something to cheer about." #Redskins

Trent on McC says it all.

Great hire. Hope he matches the success of last offseason to keep building on this foundation. Hell, give him more control. The Comms/PR team need some new leadership.

No way. That administrative stuff is what he got bogged down with in SF, and got him really drinking. Bruce handles that junk, so Scot can just be a super scout.

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 16s16 seconds ago

Cousins on difference this time around for playoffs: "I didn't do a press conference last time we went to the playoffs." #Redskins

Carol Maloney @carolmaloney4 52s53 seconds ago Ashburn, VA

On the towels team is handing out- "I think it's fun!" ... Says fan base was dying for something to cheer for

CYDyPVlWEAA2Mv1.jpg

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 3m3 minutes ago

Cousins talking about Sam Shields "elite speed." As @Rich_TandlerCSN wrote, Shields still in concussion protocol, would be big loss for GB

Donté Stallworth @DonteStallworth 5m5 minutes ago

Kirk says all the right things in his pressers. Even better for him (and his team) is that he really believes what he says.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 4m4 minutes ago

MVP? Biggest surprise? How did Redskins win NFCE? Breaking Burgundy answers these & more. http://foxs.pt/1Z61ggF 

CYDxGPaWQAEHKIA.jpg

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 2m2 minutes ago

Kory Lichtensteiger said when he spoke with GMSM about going on short-term IR, he was impressed with playoff talk from McCloughan.

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 4m4 minutes ago

Kirk says he bought the Starter jacket last year, on the Internet. Looks well-worn.

John Keim @john_keim 4m4 minutes ago

For those wondering: cousins said he ordered his Starter jacket off the internet last year...

HAIL! @HAIL_Media 7s7 seconds ago

I love @KirkCousins8 Starter jacket but I'm a fan of the satin ones like this

CYDz4JvUQAAn6Vt.jpg

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 5s5 seconds ago

Bruce Allen has these guys #WinningOffTheField

CYD0GAVWMAEQYiM.jpg

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 2m2 minutes ago Green Bay, WI

Kirk Cousins just told the genesis of the "You like that!" bit. Said he has raised $40,000 for IJM by selling gear. No mention of @TarikCSN.

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 4m4 minutes ago

michael phillips Retweeted Darren Rovell

Week 2 against St. Louis, the Redskins had the lowest ticket resale price in the league. This week - the highest.

michael phillips added,

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell
Avg sold ticket prices on @Ticketmaster: 1. Packers/Redskins $229, 2. Chiefs/Texans $214, 3. Steelers/Bengals $188, 4. Seahawks/Vikings $127

Dan Daly @dandalyonsports 6m6 minutes ago

Lombardi on team discipline when he took the #Redskins job in 1969: #Packers #NFL

CYD0tMmWMAEpb16.png

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 10m10 minutes ago Green Bay, WI

Cousins, on Green Bay conference call, said consistency has been a winning formula for Packers and is something #Redskins want to replicate.

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 10m10 minutes ago Green Bay, WI

Cousins: "Some guys have been playing together for years. We've been playing together for weeks."

Archived