Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

1 hour ago, BleedBNG said:

BJ Thomas videos

Can't believe you did 3 BJ Thomas videos and didn't include this one:

And when I think of Hooked on a Feelin', I think of  Blue Swede version which I remember listening to on Casey Kasem's Top 40 on the radio in 1974 (yes, I'm that old that I remember listening to Casey Kasem's top 40 in 1974 - I was eight.

Edited by China
  • Like 3

For strange reasons related to hockey, I’ve been bombarded by texts from Canadian friends tonight.  Which brings up this video.

Rock Fantasy Camp Feb 2014, Las Vegas, Judas Priest.  The legendary Vinny Appice is our camp counselor on drums.  It’s 11AM on day 3 as we rehearse for our gig later that night at the Mandalay Bay.  Maximum coffee.

The singer’s gf decides to record it on her phone.  And we killed it.  That’s your boy TTB on guitar.

• Like 3

On 6/1/2021 at 12:43 AM, TryTheBeal! said:

Rock Fantasy Camp Feb 2014, Las Vegas, Judas Priest.  The legendary Vinny Appice is our camp counselor on drums.  It’s 11AM on day 3 as we rehearse for our gig later that night at the Mandalay Bay.  Maximum coffee.

The singer’s gf decides to record it on her phone.  And we killed it.  That’s your boy TTB on guitar.

Wow!!! It sounds like the guitarist is almost good enough for Tool!!!! 😜 Just messing, I'm just jealous you got to play with Vinny!!! Awesome!!! I've never been able to afford to go to camps. I thought I was going to go this year to the Petrucci camp, but I bought a house and it's been nuts. Kudos to you!!! Petrucci next year I hope.