Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

On 4/23/2021 at 10:50 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

I am 51 years old.  I’m definitely gonna do some mushrooms this summer.  

You should too.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:09 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

If you get the shrooms and the tunes just right, you can enter a fugue where you exist beyond the concept of time.

Brecht and Manzarek.  Morrison and your mom. The future and the past immaterial.

I like mushrooms as much as the next guy.  I have a great recipe for sauteing them with butter, oyster sauce, dry vermouth, and a bit of sugar.  They've never sent me into a rapturous journey through the time/space continuum, though, even when slathered over a beautiful, thick, grilled ribeye.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I like mushrooms as much as the next guy.  I have a great recipe for sauteing them with butter, oyster sauce, dry vermouth, and a bit of sugar.  They've never sent me into a rapturous journey through the time/space continuum, though, even when slathered over a beautiful, thick, grilled ribeye.

not those ones, these ones... they’re also good on delivery pizza 👍 

I miss a lot of singers over the last 30 years . I have 5 guys (mmmm burgers) that I have enjoyed the most....

1. devin townsend

2. Layne staley

3. Shannon Hoon

4. Scott weiland

5. Warell dane

we still have devin... more blind melon would have been great. Aic has managed pretty darn well. Weiland would have been fantastic with either stp or velvet revolver. Warrell dane is one of the best metal singers ever.

also shout out to mike Patton, dude is awesome