Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Goff is interesting. His mechanics are funky. But he gets the ball out, on the spot and on time. He reminds me of Nick Foles with his throwing motion actually. I dont see top 5 talent there though. That TD play at 8:49 of the 1st was very nice though. Make time, roll to the left and throw a dart for a TD.

Goff is interesting. His mechanics are funky. But he gets the ball out, on the spot and on time. He reminds me of Nick Foles with his throwing motion actually. I dont see top 5 talent there though. That TD play at 8:49 of the 2nd was very nice though. Make time, roll to the left and throw a dart for a TD.

Is it true he's only 205 pounds with 6.4" height?

HTTR!

There's no simple answer. Many beers needed.

The more enticing guy for me is Fournette. He's Planet X. Chubb, however, tailor made for Zone stretch. He's Re-Animator Ray Rice. 

Idk, Fournette is billed as this AP-level freak but his jumps and explosiveness numbers are actually pretty pedestrian. Chubb's measurables dwarf Fournette's. 

They both look great on tape of course, this isn't to say that Fournette doesn't look like a freak on the field. But right now, with both producing big time and easily passing the eye test, I'm using the measurables as a tie-breaker. Chubb isn't human, man.  

Always the best cheerleader outfits. USC. 

Classic classy!

Idk, Fournette is billed as this AP-level freak but his jumps and explosiveness numbers are actually pretty pedestrian. Chubb's measurables dwarf Fournette's. 

They both look great on tape of course, this isn't to say that Fournette doesn't look like a freak on the field. But right now, with both producing big time and easily passing the eye test, I'm using the measurables as a tie-breaker. Chubb isn't human, man.  

I think Fournette is more Earl Campbell ish. A punishing runner.

They're both strong to be sure. I've seen Fournette seek out contact and punish people, like they took his money. And that's just nasty and really alluring. 

I think I like Cook better at this point. But I am not sure either are top 15 guys right now.

Check out those highlights against air force above. That throw at 50 seconds into the video is big time. PA fake with the back to the defense. Then ripped into the seam for a TD. That is a NFL play right there.

We should probably be keeping an eye on guys likely to be 2nd rounders at QB, that seems more like McCloughan's style regardless of who the HC is next year and regardless of what happens with Cousins. I just don't see him taking a QB in the top-10 where we'll likely be, he'll continue to throw high picks at the defense and OL and try some less premium shots at QB I bet.

I would not draft Goff. His hands are probally just to small because the ball is very wobley (is that a word?). He can not give the ball enough spin what makes it harder to catch, takes longer to reach his target and harder to fit it in tight windows.

I have the same probleme when throwing a football.

When looking at Vernon Hearthgreaves, I think he can have the impact that Marcus Peters has. Start from day one and just make an impact. I dont see any flaws in his game beside maybe that he could struggle against some big WR's. But in college he does fine against them. Not scared to take them on physical.

I'm skipping many pages here... But I'll tell you who intrigues me QB wise... Though he may not come out... Chad Kelly. He's got the confidence, poise, leadership and that one x-factor that all quality QBs must have... A lucky horseshoe around his neck.

Archived