Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Handgun-firing drone appears legal in video, but FAA, police probe further

China

Lol really? You can't figure that out?

I could name several things that can be bought over the counter and mixed

And again, this is so far beyond putting a gun on a drone that now we're discussing various hypotheticals that if applied to pressure cookers would then start legislation to ban the cooking devices.

Some would take "moron" and "idiot" as a compliment.

I thought I got your angle until this.  Explain...?

Sorry to ask you to ruin the point by laying it out to those of us who are particularly slow on the uptake.

Well, we've certainly gone well beyond the putting a gun on a drone with our hypotheticals.

Right, but when all you are provided as proof that we can never stop anything with a law is a picture of a pressure cooker and some fireworks.. it tends to skew.

As i said before, hypothetically no law can stop you from doing anything at all.

they're just words.. and really, they aren't even that. They're ink and pulped wood.. hardly any good at forcing someone to stop doing anything... unless literally throwing the book at someone to thwart a robbery is what they are intended for.

After all, more laws = more pages = heavier book = harder impact = more likely to stop a crime if thrown accurately.

But then again, fewer laws means a lighter and thinner book, which could be a problem if the crime happens on a windy day.

So, as usual, it's a conundrum we will likely never solve.

~Bong

And again, this is so far beyond putting a gun on a drone that now we're discussing various hypotheticals that if applied to pressure cookers would then start legislation to ban the cooking devices.

Jeeze how dense are you. No need for a pressure cooker...just need ammonia and bleach.

And that's just one option. I would imagine it's easier to do something like that then a gun.

So, is the sky pink or purple in your fantasy world?

the kid was arrested on unrelated charges after resisting arrest (at the police station :lol: )

http://wtnh.com/2015/07/23/clinton-teen-who-mounted-gun-on-drone-arrested/

seems a fine young man.

I'm trying to understand the chronology of events in that article; not sure if it jumped around in time or not. Did the article ever express what he was stopped for in the first place?

I'm trying to understand the chronology of events in that article; not sure if it jumped around in time or not. Did the article ever express what he was stopped for in the first place?

he was asked to turn himself in at the police station

he went to the police station, then apparently resisted arrest......no idea about a stop.it wasn't a traffic stop

add

You mean at the library parking lot after hours?....suspicious activity followed by belligerence and irrationality.

he was asked to turn himself in at the police station

he went to the police station, then apparently resisted arrest......no idea about a stop.it wasn't a traffic stop

Okay, so he was stopped, he fled (or something along those lines), had a warrant put out for him, turned himself in, and then resisted arrest/assaulted police. Only part of the chronology missing is why he was reason he stopped (and his side of the story, but I'd say things aren't looking to good for him).

I think it's a prototype for an aerosol can mounted behind a lighter.

Who wants a flying flame thrower?

Honestly, I would absolutely love to have a flying flamethrower.  

Control considerations would be terrifying, however.   :unsure:

I think I am in love

Image of Dinky Flamethrower

Hot dang,, with a range of 16 or 17 inches, i can see how that directly compares to the dangers posed by a handgun.

:oldjerkoffsmiley:

~Baked

Hot dang,, with a range of 16 or 17 inches, i can see how that directly compares to the dangers posed by a handgun.

:oldjerkoffsmiley:

~Baked

This is a prototype.  I am sure the next generation will have a range of at least 3 feet.  Baby steps.

Archived