Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

justkozy.com: MARVEL NFL Helmets - What if the NFL existed in the Marvel Universe? (NFC East helmets)

Disappointed, wanted to see football players in mechanized Iron Man armor or Reed Richards doing a QB sneak by stretching over the goal line.  Kitty Pride phasing intangibly and walking to the goal line. The Hulk as a defensive tackle (sure, way to many personal fouls and unnecessary roughness flags, but effective despite undisciplined play). Charles Xavier as a ref..

The possibilities are endless.

Disappointed, wanted to see football players in mechanized Iron Man armor or Reed Richards doing a QB sneak by stretching over the goal line.  Kitty Pride phasing intangibly and walking to the goal line. The Hulk as a defensive tackle (sure, way to many personal fouls and unnecessary roughness flags, but effective despite undisciplined play). Charles Xavier as a ref..

You reminded me of that thread I started years ago (that I can't find with our search options, as usual) spoofing our collective draft-crazies at the time---it was about trading for various Marvel characters.

Archived