Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports: Tebow to sign with Eagles

TheGreatBuzz

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--eagles-plan-to-sign-tim-tebow-at-fourth-qb-on-monday-230425075.html

The Philadelphia Eagles brought in Tim Tebow for a workout in March but did not sign him. Now it appears they're ready to pull the trigger.

I can't believe no one has posted this yet. So what's everyone's thought? The guy gets on my nerves and I hate seeing him have a reason to be back in the national media. And what the heck is going on in Philly?

One thing is for certain.

With the questionable (sometimes head-scratching) moves Chip Kelly has made this offseason, by November, he is either going to be seen as a bold, brilliant genius, or he is going to be the pathetic laughingstock of the NFL. :)

It's all fun and games until he comes in late 3rd quarter and beats us like any scrub would beat Washington coming off the bench. We lengthen the careers of opposing backup QBs

Have faith that GM Scott has started the process of building a defense that isn't going to let that happen anymore. :)

Have faith that GM Scott has started the process of building a defense that isn't going to let that happen anymore. :)

I want to believe.... I really really REALLY want to believe. But going into 2014 without high hopes kept me sane last season and I'm sticking with that going into 2015.

The KC game in 2013 was my breaking point and the finale against the Cowboys last season left me cold as well. But no more Facebook rants or whatever... I'm keeping it medium until September when I'll get fairly optimistic but keep my expectations reasonable. An 8 win season with us playing for a wild card in December would be a success for Scotty McG in my opinion.

Hail!

One thing is for certain.

With the questionable (sometimes head-scratching) moves Chip Kelly has made this offseason, by November, he is either going to be seen as a bold, brilliant genius, or he is going to be the pathetic laughingstock of the NFL. :)

i'm betting on the latter. 

i'm still shocked how many talking heads talk about him like hes a genius after last year. that O is moving in the wrong direction. replacing proven players with (mostly) unproven ones who cant stay healthy is not a recipe for success.

call me crazy, i guess.  

Conditions are coming together for the Skins to own the division for years, you know, should they ever get their **** together.

- Chip Kelly is out after this season.

- Cowboys have one last run with Romo this year.

- Giants are in stuck in purgatory until Coughlin leaves.

Conditions are coming together for the Skins to own the division for years, you know, should they ever get their **** together.

- Chip Kelly is out after this season.

- Cowboys have one last run with romoSUCKS this year.

- Giants are in stuck in purgatory until Coughlin leaves.

Yeah. When we actually do it, I'll believe it. We said the same thing in 2012. 3 years later, we are still eating the scraps off the floor of the division.

Yeah. When we actually do it, I'll believe it. We said the same thing in 2012. 3 years later, we are still eating the scraps off the floor of the division.

What's even worse is, Chip will probably package Bradford/Murray/Kendricks/Mathis in a blockbuster draft trade for his boy Mariotta and we will find a way to get swept by them this year.

What's even worse is, Chip will probably package Bradford/Murray/Kendricks/Mathis in a blockbuster draft trade for his boy Mariotta and we will find a way to get swept by them this year.

That all depends on whether or not you actually think Mariotta is going to be any good in the NFL.

I do not, so I'm perfectly happy if the Eagles trade all those players and picks this year and the next few to move up 18 spots.

Good luck with that, Chip.

Archived