Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

GoPro helmets on every on duty cop, any complaint sparks a review and release of footage. We need this more than we need ****ing armored mine resistant cop cars like nypd has. Police have lost the trust of the public, this will go a long ways to restoring it as the police have had time and have failed to resolve this issue on their own,

It's hard to put handcuff on somebody laying on their stomach and hand on the back when you are busy beating the crap out of him.

at what point were both hands on his back?

not a great vid, but I never saw it happen, 

How about at the 29 second mark, when he was flat on the ground being tazed with his arms spread out? You know, just before the cops start kicking the **** out of him rather than cuffing him.

How about at the 29 second mark, when he was flat on the ground being tazed with his arms spread out? You know, just before the cops start kicking the **** out of him rather than cuffing him.

Looked to me like the cop tried to cuff him and he did not comply, looked like they tried several times to secure his arms.

Not people. Just one person who has a habit of always wanting to be wrong about everything.

You have that habit?

If you want a man to put his hands behind his back, it's usually best not to trigger his survival instincts and kick him in the face.  That tends to force the hands to come up around the head area. 

• Like 2

Looked to me like the cop tried to cuff him and he did not comply, looked like they tried several times to secure his arms.

This simply isn't true. The first 4 things that happened to him is he was tazed, had his head stepped on, had his head kicked, and then was kicked in the groin. None of these things have anything remotely to do with handcuffs. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

If you want a man to put his hands behind his back, it's usually best not to trigger his survival instincts and kick him in the face.  That tends to force the hands to come up around the head area. 

How many times did he not comply before that?

This simply isn't true. The first 4 things that happened to him is he was tazed, had his head stepped on, had his head kicked, and then was kicked in the groin. None of these things have anything remotely to do with handcuffs. 

Sucks don't it?

Did he comply with the order to put his hands behind his back?

He obviously didn't comply with orders to stop either.

Pg 2, san bernadino sheriff handbook

Sheriff depts do tend to be more physical in my experience,state troopers are no slouch though with the right motivation.

Not complying to stop is obvious,, but so is the fact that he gives up prone as soon as he is off the horse.

Sure looks like he has his hands behind his back as the first blows are landed. Granted, he moves quick, but he goes from, spread eagle to hands on head to hands on back.

A knee on his back and he's done right then and there. Officer Mark Mosely there could even step on his shoulders and neck if he wants.

At first, I thought his hands went under him to his waistband like he was going down his pants, but looking closer it's pretty clear he clasps his hands behind his back for a second before the blows begin.

And he stayed belly down. No way is he posing enough of a threat calling for that use of force by so many cops over such a prolonged period of time.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

If you run from the cops they are justified in beating the crap out of you even when you peacefully surrender.

he did not peacefully surrender did he?

I musta missed that part  :P