Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Single people of ES

brandymac27

I thought it would be cool to meet some people off of ES in the offseason. I think all of us single peeps who don't live too far from the DMV should get together one night, or weekend, and party our happy asses off!

Who's with me???

If you're interested, respond in the thread, and let's get something set up. It can be whichever weekend is convenient for the majority, and we'll go from there.

Hell, even if you're not single and just want to meet other ESers and have a good time, grab your significant other and come along too!

Maybe we could meet in the DMV/NOVA area if that's convenient. I'll be driving from Greensboro, NC so if anyone knows of any decent, reasonable hotels in that area let me know please.

Let's have some fun!!!

I used to always stay at the Greenbelt Marriott. Reasonable, clean, safe, and across the street from the Federal Courthouse. Easy access to the highways and Rt. 1, the beltway (495) , UMD, 295, etc..

EDIT: If you wanted to you could walk to the Metro Station right there. They might have a shuttle.

I used to always stay at the Greenbelt Marriott. Reasonable, clean, safe, and across the street from the Federal Courthouse. Easy access to the highways and Rt. 1, the beltway (495) , UMD, 295, etc..

EDIT: If you wanted to you could walk to the Metro Station right there. They might have a shuttle.

Thanks for the info!

If I'm dragging my happy-go-lucky pasty white ass 3,000 odd miles this had better be the party to end ALL party's Dave!

Hail. 

Lucy Pearl, pack your **** and get your happy ass over here!

You should piggy back the party off of the draft day party. Just a thought. More of a reason for people to travel to DC. 

Now this is a good idea!

Beware of a guy named MoCo in the RTT. 

haha JK, Moco. 

Am I missing something lol???

You should piggy back the party off of the draft day party. Just a thought. More of a reason for people to travel to DC. 

problem is that you can't drink too much because the metro is a little too far and it would tae forever to get somewhere where you want to hang out like national harbor, baltimore, annapolis, bethesda, alexandria or DC

If anybody is still interested PM me or reply in the thread. I'd love to meet some of you.

This doesn't just have to be a "singles" event either. You can bring your spouses/significant others too. I'd love to meet you guys and thought this would be a great opportunity to do so :)

If anybody is still interested PM me or reply in the thread. I'd love to meet some of you.

This doesn't just have to be a "singles" event either. You can bring your spouses/significant others too. I'd love to meet you guys and thought this would be a great opportunity to do so :)

I'm onto you Dave!

You just want numbers to cover your bar bill!

You're sneaky!

Hail.

Archived