Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

8 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Aquaman movie looks trash. 

Anyone watching Arrow or Black Lightning?

Arrow has a serious wtf at the end of episode 1. And BL...whoa. That show keeps getting better.

Also...did Titans drop yet because I keep seeing commercials for it..

Arrow is doing flash forwards this year.

Titans has dropped on the DC streaming app. Netflix is carrying it outside the US. It's dropping weekly on the DC app so you can't do the free trial-stream/binge-cancel deal until the entire season has dropped.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 7:27 AM, Zguy28 said:

Titans better be real good, because to me, its just a stupid cartoon my elementary school son watched on Cartoon Network.

Titans was awesome. Can't wait for the next season with the cliff hanger ending they just ended with.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KevinthePRF said:

Just saw Aquaman, 8 out of 10. Just sucks the 2 most important JL characters are in limbo forcing this movie to ignore they exist. 

I felt it was good but not great as well.

Goods: Jason Mamoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman (still easy on the eyes).

Bads: Too long, and it felt like they tried too hard on some of the special effects at the end.

Ugly: They shoe horned in Black Manta. Should save him for a sequel.

6 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Ugly: They shoe horned in Black Manta. Should save him for a sequel.

Spoiler

The post credits scene shows he's still alive and is coming back for revenge. He was rescued at sea at the fight in Sicily and is picked up by the newscaster dude that was going on about Atlantis and people were calling him crazy.

I like that we kinda got his origin out of the way in this one and it still felt pretty good to me. We can get right down to business in the sequel. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Reveal hidden contents

The post credits scene shows he's still alive and is coming back for revenge. He was rescued at sea at the fight in Sicily and is picked up by the newscaster dude that was going on about Atlantis and people were calling him crazy.

I like that we kinda got his origin out of the way in this one and it still felt pretty good to me. We can get right down to business in the sequel. 

For some reason I can't expand your comments. Tried 3 browsers. Maybe its my new Windows 10 PC?

7 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

For some reason I can't expand your comments. Tried 3 browsers. Maybe its my new Windows 10 PC?

Spoilers:

The post credits scene shows he's still alive and is coming back for revenge. He was rescued at sea after the fight in Sicily and is picked up by the newscaster dude that was going on about Atlantis and people were calling him crazy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While not "officially" DC, this could have easily been an Elseworlds tale. 

"What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister? With Brightburn, the visionary filmmaker of Guardians of the Galaxy and Slither presents a startling, subversive take on a radical new genre: superhero horror."

Brightburn is directed by David Yarovesky and is written by Mark Gunn and Brian Gunn, with James Gunn, Kenneth Huang producing while Mark Gunn, Brian Gunn, Dan Clifton, Simon Hatt, and Nic Crawley are executive producing. The film stars Elizabeth Banks, David Denman, Jackson A. Dunn, Matt Jones, and Meredith Hagner.

Brightburn hits theaters on Memorial Day, May 27th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Idris Elba as the new deadshot. I like the casting it just sucks for him to be stuck with this franchise. 

They running out of actors? 

GL/Deadpool (though this was understandeable)

Bane/Venom

Trask/Dude that Dinklage played in Infinity War

Now Heimdall/Deadshot? C'mon son