Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Grilling and Cooking Thread

steve09ru

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Finally caved and bought a 36 inch Blackstone.  Hibachi for Easter, missing the shrimp that didn’t last long.

1932231D-344F-44A0-8D67-96926A784CE4.jpeg

5D23EEA0-98AE-45F3-A55E-4B58C45F662D.jpeg

80FEAC03-4EF9-458E-8B63-6BBCC8E81C18.jpeg

Sweeeeeeet!!!

A Blackstone griddle is on my wish list.

There is definitely one in my future.

The food looks amazing, except for the shrimp 😉😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Sweeeeeeet!!!

A Blackstone griddle is on my wish list.

There is definitely one in my future.

The food looks amazing, except for the shrimp 😉😅

I had a 22 inch model that I got on Black Friday a few years ago for less than $100.  I just never got into using it that much at home because I prefer more space to cook more food.

Costco had this model with a hood for $399, and I couldn’t leave it in the store.  Assembled and seasoned it yesterday, made cheesesteaks last night, French toast and bacon this morning and hibachi this evening.  Tomorrow night most likely smash burgers.  I love this thing.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I had a 22 inch model that I got on Black Friday a few years ago for less than $100.  I just never got into using it that much at home because I prefer more space to cook more food.

Costco had this model with a hood for $399, and I couldn’t leave it in the store.  Assembled and seasoned it yesterday, made cheesesteaks last night, French toast and bacon this morning and hibachi this evening.  Tomorrow night most likely smash burgers.  I love this thing.

Nice!

I've been perusing FB Market place for one.

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I made some curry chicken salad yesterday. I used canned chicken because that's what I had. I used mayo, raisins, walnuts, and added in some mango chutney that I had. Turned out great!

Cool!  I meant to thank you for giving me the egg salad idea the other day, I haven't made it in years so that's on the plan for tomorrow.  I'm out of almost everything, so I'm gonna have to make a grocery run.  

I used to keep a lot of eggs around because they were cheap and easy...no longer cheap, but still easy and there are so many things to do with them. 

• Thumb up 2