Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Washington Redskins @Redskins 3m3 minutes ago

#Redskins OL Scherff looking to build trust with teammates, coaches heading into '15. WATCH | http://redsk.in/1Fsx5dI 

CFZGroNVAAAsEnT.jpg

Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones 7m7 minutes ago

Mark David said he will "never" sell Raiders. Also said no chance Raiders move to St. Louis.

Jeron Johnson @Jus_Showoff 9m9 minutes ago

Lil hommies got next!! EATUP #BleedBlue @AyoItsND @justrynnabedt https://instagram.com/p/24A03PGXtD/

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 20m20 minutes ago

Lady on phone: "I need your check routing number." Me: "I don't have a check on me because it's 2015." Please get w/ the times companies.

(time waste Pic)

*takes a bow :)

Well that promise was short lived...damn...I agree with you..except you still missed my point...soooo...yeah....

Gentlemen, when you agree to disagree, you need to stop disagreeing. You both are good posters IMO, not that I have any thread cred of substance, but once in awhile it is just okay, no wait, it is best to just take your balls and go home. 

The #Redskins had 27 fair catches on punts last year. They had 27 COMBINED in 2011, 2012 & 2013 --> http://www.dchotread.com/2015/05/18/a-great-crowd-er  @MonumentalNtwrk

/Kraft walks into meeting /Jerrah shows him "mirror selfie" from Kraft's girlfriend on his phone /drops appeal

Those rich guys like Kraft and Red Beast get all the good looking women ;)

MarkMaske @MarkMaske 35m35 minutes ago

No vote by owners required to change pregame chain-of-custody procedures for footballs. Move can be made by competition committee.

MarkMaske @MarkMaske 39m39 minutes ago

Not clear yet if owners will vote today on proposed changes to the extra point. Vote expected either today or Wednesday.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2m2 minutes ago

ICYMI: Unofficial #Redskins 2015 depth chart, pre-OTAs http://wp.me/pAil9-3NU  #RedskinsTalk

CFYs1NUWAAAfB78.png

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 9m9 minutes ago

Unless I missed something, the #Redskins only have one top 100 player according to @PFF and its Kerrigan.

You always gotta pay, just some women are more expensive than others.

RE: Kraft and his old lady...

Caveman looking at super hot cavewoman:

"Me want"

Cavemans friend:

"You got great cave, many mammoths. She need 100 mammoths in one season!"

Caveman:

Me no want!

Cavemans friend:

"Go south many moons. Women have dark hair, clean cave, wash skins, cook good. Keep you warm all day and night. No mucho mammoths."

Caveman: Big smile and than hops on Copa pterodactyl...

...after many moons caveman returns. Caveman happy. New cavewoman happy. Cavemans friend smiling. Local cavewomen all jealous.

MORAL: Never pay too much for beautiful cavewoman

:)

You always gotta pay, just some women are more expensive than others.

Back in the 60's and 70's when I was down way south that was called the PX effect, I know its changed now my bro is married to a really nice Brazilian lady and her family has way more money than I do :lol:

Aly Lewnes retweeted

RT if you miss football season as much as I do. #NFL #49ers

CFZO203UgAAym4n.jpg

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 9m9 minutes ago

LB James Gayle (Va. Tech) has been placed on reserve/injured after being waived yesterday with an injury designation by the #Redskins.

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 12m12 minutes ago

Ball secure 2714.png Knees high 2714.png Eyes up 2714.png Good form, @ChrisThompson_4

CFZcD67WAAAGbSw.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 16m16 minutes ago

#Redskins Scherff & Smith strive to improve each other's game with fierce competition. MORE | http://redsk.in/1cNCuAO 

CFZbQdUVEAACsGq.jpg

John Keim @john_keim 19m19 minutes ago

Matt Jones' contract could mean trouble for Alfred Morris http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/17531 

John Keim @john_keim 20m20 minutes ago

Matt Jones' contract could mean trouble for Alfred Morris http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/17531 

Bram Weinstein @BramESPN 13m13 minutes ago

@Scriva85 Morris is very good.. But he is a 2 down back and if his price tag is big on open market as Keim suggests, it's correct planning

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 2m2 minutes ago

@john_keim good incentive for Alf to really hit it this year.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 9m9 minutes ago

If Leonsis is willing to lower his price, I think the Snider Center would be a good successor to Verizon Center. Lots zeroes must disappear.

More offseason photos with no Desean. It's not a huge deal but it is kind of dissapointing.

I'll be disappointed when its Training Camp and there's no Desean. I don't view these kind of somehow nefarious transgressions as much of a big deal, especially when it comes to people who produce, which he did.

InScotWeTrust @diehardskins21
I wonder if Robert Kraft would have appealed a 36 million dollar salary cap penalty? #StillAngry

But of course he would: team guilty of breaking a rule(s) vs. team didn't break a rule

Better question: Result of a Kraft appeal if handed a $36million cap penalty? 99.9% chance it would have been re-set to $0

Sounds like the league voted 30-2 to move the PAT back to the 15, and to give the defense the chance to return a missed opportunity for 2 points. Redskins and the Raiders were the two who voted no. Anybody know why?

Cuz our special teams are having a hard enough time as it is? :-)

I'll be disappointed when its Training Camp and there's no Desean. I don't view these kind of somehow nefarious transgressions as much of a big deal, especially when it comes to people who produce, which he did.

I agree. Let's face it he is not a team leader. His role is to run fast and catch the ball. As long as he continues to do that, I'm ok.

Sounds like the league voted 30-2 to move the PAT back to the 15, and to give the defense the chance to return a missed opportunity for 2 points. Redskins and the Raiders were the two who voted no. Anybody know why?

Stupid change. Now, a bunch of extra points are going to be harder than field goals and there's no longer going to be a surprise element to the two point try. Basically, it's declared ahead of time.

Yuck.

Stupid change. Now, a bunch of extra points are going to be harder than field goals and there's no longer going to be a surprise element to the two point try. Basically, it's declared ahead of time.

Yuck.

My feelings exactly. They're currently in the process of killing the golden goose.

Yuck.

Agree wholeheartedly

Archived