Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

The only one that's a distant 2nd is Patrick Ramsey during the Spurrier years.

That is all.

I think you are distorting the past...Ramsey was a freaking tackling dummy because of the system of minimal protection and sending everyone out...stupid fun and gun..

So I think you are overdramatising the present and blurring the past...

Besides if you hold your breath for RG3...what do you do when cousins throws the ball, or McCoy is in? Hell I know that they both scared the **** out of me this past year. ..well only the 4th quarter scared me with cousins...I knew we'd be good until then...that's when he always decided to curl into a ball. So you either have a QB that got hit alot for trying to make a play, or a QB who appeared to be color blind in the 4th quarter, or McCoy....were you on a ventilator last season?

That is all...

Matt Bowen @MattBowen41 28m28 minutes ago

Don't put too much stock into #NFL Rookie Mini-Camps. These guys are thrown right into the fire. Teaching sessions: http://ble.ac/1JXa7ek

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 29m29 minutes ago

DMV HS football players visit http://dboaprep.com  to register four this free Educational Seminar & Football Camp on June 13 @ Coolidge HS

Don't want to turn this into another RG3 discussion.

The best way I can explain why I don't think the 5th year option was a good idea is because when I watch RG3 play, I find myself frequently holding my breath and gasping. It reminds me of the Drago - Apollo Creed fight in Rocky 4.

I've never experienced this level of dread and relief in a given game with any other QB in 45 years of watching the NFL.

RG3 sustains crushing pancake type hits and puts himself in vulnerable positions more than any QB I have witnessed.

The only one that's a distant 2nd is Patrick Ramsey during the Spurrier years.

That is all.

I can understand your apprehension, but I don't think fan apprehension is a valid reason for not picking up the 5th year option lol..

I think you are distorting the past...Ramsey was a freaking tackling dummy because of the system of minimal protection and sending everyone out...stupid fun and gun..

So I think you are overdramatising the present and blurring the past...

Besides if you hold your breath for RG3...what do you do when cousins throws the ball, or McCoy is in? Hell I know that they both scared the **** out of me this past year. ..well only the 4th quarter scared me with cousins...I knew we'd be good until then...that's when he always decided to curl into a ball. So you either have a QB that got hit alot for trying to make a play, or a QB who appeared to be color blind in the 4th quarter, or McCoy....were you on a ventilator last season?

That is all...

You are distorting the point of my post. It has nothing to do with QB play but the violent hits sustained by a QB and the 5th year option.

You are distorting the point of my post. It has nothing to do with QB play but the violent hits sustained by a QB and the 5th year option.

Ok..but then you should apply your logic to any qb we sign behind the lines we have had the past few years

There's some blatant holding on this last pick of Kouandjio!

No, what you are seeing is the magic of Bill Callahan training an OL how to get inside the pads, which is not holding. 

Thanks, I was going to say it. OL are taught to block this way, it's 100% legal. It's only holding once they get their hands on the outside of the pads, I believe.

The comments sections for Redskins articles are usually filled with people criticizing the writer though.  Especially when the writer says anything negative about RG3.  With Reid though, I'm sure it was deserved (I only read the snippet Hap posted)....

Yes, but those are Redskins fans. Go back and read the article Reid wrote about Winston. He's ripped by fans of every team. Definitely not a Redskins bias in there. Not a single comment agreeing with the guy.

I'm not sure why JReid is even mentioned in here. Why don't all the people who read or listen to him, just agree to boycott him on ES? I honestly don't know who he is.

To be fair, his article was on ESPN's Redskins feed, where John Keim posts all his work. So, if you haven't heard of him, you will now.

...Yes, I said it here. It's a Redskins post, for crying out loud.

Everything improves if Callahan recreates the Hogs.

Preach on!  :D

I can't wait to see our OL.

I'm not sure why JReid is even mentioned in here. Why don't all the people who read or listen to him, just agree to boycott him on ES? I honestly don't know who he is.

That's the best thing we can do - don't read his articles, don't follow any links to his articles, and don't post comments to them - they're designed to provoke responses and even negative ones mean that someone is reading them, and as long as enough people read them he'll get paid to post them.

Yes, but those are Redskins fans. Go back and read the article Reid wrote about Winston. He's ripped by fans of every team. Definitely not a Redskins bias in there. Not a single comment agreeing with the guy.

I believe you. Please don't make me read a Reid article.

I believe you. Please don't make me read a Reid article.

Reminds me of the scene in Casio where the 2nd cheater with the glasses gets pushed in the back room is asked you can walk out and never come back or have your hand bashed and keep the money. There could be a million dollar prize tied to a Reid article but is worth the pain, on the other hand you can walk away and already know the answer. 

Jake Russell @_JakeRussell 50m50 minutes ago

Gary Clark: “To be quite honest, if Ricky’s not in [the Ring of Fame], myself or Art [Monk] shouldn’t be in, either.”

Silas Redd Jr. @ThirdEyeSi_ 25m25 minutes ago

drink more water.

Dan Steinberg @dcsportsbog 1h1 hour ago

Ricky Sanders wants to see his name in the Redskins Ring of Fame http://wapo.st/1IOJoC0  (by @_JakeRussell)

CFYz4vFUkAA-GII.jpg

InScotWeTrust @diehardskins21
I wonder if Robert Kraft would have appealed a 36 million dollar salary cap penalty? #StillAngry

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1h1 hour ago

A beautiful day for #Redskins football. PHOTOS | http://redsk.in/1EhFkE3 

CFYyLeCVEAAuSeE.jpg

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 2h2 hours ago

The values of hard work and belief are powerful. Keep at it. Trust me.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Unofficial #Redskins 2015 depth chart, pre-OTAs http://wp.me/pAil9-3NU  #RedskinsTalk

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 9m9 minutes ago

Chris Russell retweeted Ari

5'8" wide receivers aren't usually in high demand. He is pretty tough and "plays bigger."

Chris Russell added,

Ari @Me2003Ari
@Russellmania980 / Would love for him to be a great player. That being said, why did the Skins wait till 4th round if his upside is so high?

Archived