Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if Griffin had concentrated on Robert Griffin, the player, not RGIII the brand?

mtruslow

Then you wouldn't be a ****ing dildo.

Mature answer buddy.  Wow.  

I want someone who is ready to win and not worried about his ego instead of the team.  Playing the Seattle game knowing full well that he wasn't up to 100% did more to HIMSELF then he probably knew.  

That is and has always been white noise blah blah.

Robert making a commercial has absolutely nothing to do with his football skills. It's not wasted time that could be spent practicing, nor is using twitter.

We buy into meaningless nonsense too much around here.

I want someone who is ready to win and not worried about his ego instead of the team.  Playing the Seattle game knowing full well that he wasn't up to 100% did more to HIMSELF then he probably knew.  

are you at all familiar with football?

He doesn't play, after playing against Philly and Dallas then we'd be talking about how he wasn't a leader, couldn't man up for the team.

Sitting out Seattle wasn't an option.  And before the injury got worse at the end of the game, if he'd come out then he was basically sitting himself for whatever was left of the season

Mature answer buddy. Wow.

I want someone who is ready to win and not worried about his ego instead of the team. Playing the Seattle game knowing full well that he wasn't up to 100% did more to HIMSELF then he probably knew.

You're a great judge of character. My apologies.

I'm glad you know what impact a game 3 years ago had on him. Glad you know more about the team and personal lives therein than most.

Heaven forbid a competitor wants to to take the field and compete.

These insights are so profound that I'm actually at a loss.  There's nothing more to add to this.  I bow to your brilliant intellect.

It is my understanding that this very subject will be up for a vote at the next owners convention. If the NFLPA also signs on, the 2017 SuperBowl champion will not be determined by a meaningless football game. Instead, the team that has the least amount of commercials will be proclaimed the winner. JJ Watt (and all of those commercials featuring him) are the exact reason why he's playing so poorly this year.

So I take it that you all don't mind losing..........you're not frustrated with the crap that consumes this team?  Interesting.  And instead of getting thoughtful answers I get attacked for my question.  I don't mind but I'd hoped for more.  Guess not.  

Archived