Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if Griffin had concentrated on Robert Griffin, the player, not RGIII the brand?

mtruslow

So I take it that you all don't mind losing..........you're not frustrated with the crap that consumes this team? Interesting. And instead of getting thoughtful answers I get attacked for my question. I don't mind but I'd hoped for more. Guess not.

Who said we like losing? We, well me at least, like original thoughts. I think you're not using your own thoughts. You hear people say Griffin is a prima-donna, he plays poorly, so you let your emotions pile on.

What we're trying to get you to understand is that everything in your original post has NOTHING to do with this team losing.

So I take it that you all don't mind losing..........you're not frustrated with the crap that consumes this team?  Interesting.  And instead of getting thoughtful answers I get attacked for my question.  I don't mind but I'd hoped for more.  Guess not.  

A) Everyone here is frustrated and tired of the drama surrounding this team. 

B) You're getting attacked because your topic "thread" is unoriginal, severely late (as the Seattle game was almost 2 years ago), disorganized, and has nothing to do with what you are arguing (the frustration of losing).

Mature answer buddy. Wow.

I want someone who is ready to win and not worried about his ego instead of the team. Playing the Seattle game knowing full well that he wasn't up to 100% did more to HIMSELF then he probably knew.

Is that sarcasm? Pls tell me it is. What was the knock on Cutler when he left and didn't return to that playoff game? I'm curious as to who else was gonna start in his place? Cousins, Rex? I can't even begin to express the level of stupidity cited in this quote. But i guess we'd be complaining about something else in regards to the kid. SMDH.

Archived