Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love you guys!

brandymac27

Yep. A little early lol. But i did this for a reason. We need to come together since the team we cheer for won't. We all love and care about each other. That's what being a redskins fan is all about.

Nevermind Bruce, Dan, Has, etc. We're what's important. We're the fans of this team, and regardless of how embarrassing this **** show is, i love you guys.

So.... who do you love here on ES?

Nice ;)  Hell yea, and BY THE WAY everyone:  remember beating dallas?  Remember mad brandon weeden cussing at Breeland at the end?  HA!  Colt's crazy running pass to Reed?  romo getting smacked around?  IN dallas?

We knew we sucked then, but I think each and every one of us, no matter how far gone, bought back in that night.. JUST that night, many of us saying '**** it, I don't care if we win another game'.  ..ha...

We've been so lethargic for awhile.  I was bouncing around my apartment that night.  wtf.  I'm so glad we have that moment for this season, and holy **** do you realize there's still the possibility of walking away from this season having swept the cowboys?  With this new-low crappy team straight trolling the cowboys with Colt McCoy, HA!  I would love that, I tell ya h'what

I'm not in love with any of you.... BUT I would definitely bang all of you! 

<3 HTTR

Man, rest assured if I ever switch sides, my ass is yours! :ph34r:.

I won't name names on who I 'love' on here, being as the gals get all jealous and the guys can be SO ****y :lol:; but let's just say I appreciate everyone, friend or cyber foe, for sharing our mutual passion and coming back here day after day to hang with other soft saps who know nothing else than to follow this damn team we all love regardless of how ****ty it gets.

That said, if I start naming names, do I get to do this banging thang LaRon has proposed ..... :P

Hail.

Archived