Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chew

So I went ahead and Prestige last night.  Kept one of the sub-machine gun (last unlock) cause I hadn't tried it out yet.  The KF5 and MP11 have become my favorite guns thus far along with the AK12.  Since the KF5, AK12 and MP11 are all starter guns keeping one of those is pointless.

One good thing is all the weapon unlocks variant guns in the class (i.e. AK12-feeder, MP11-toxic, etc.) all remain in your inventory.  They just will be locked after you prestige until you unlock the main weapon when you hit that level or if you used your weapon unlock on that particular weapon.  So you don't lose any of those from the supply drops, unless you discard it for XP.

If you make a custom emblem and prestige, there is a glitch that deletes your emblems.  It sucks.  The only save I found for mine was Goon and I made it our clan emblem, so I was able to go on the CoD phone app, copy the clan emblem and apply as my personal emblem again, so it wasn't lost.  

I'm really digging the MP11, I think its my new favorite.  I've been running it and using the card to make a primary weapon secondary and having the AK12-Feeder as my secondary in case I run out of ammo.  Now that all my perks reset, I no longer have scavenger, so that helps out a lot.

I think it's hilarious that we refer to each other with our ES names - not our PSN names.

(other than taze, of course)

Campaign was pretty good.

Survival is fun (me and lil goon made it to round 58)  I would like to get 4 of us on there and see what damage we could do.

It's hectic!

I think it's hilarious that we refer to each other with our ES names - not our PSN names.

(other than taze, of course)

Campaign was pretty good.

Survival is fun (me and lil goon made it to round 58)  I would like to get 4 of us on there and see what damage we could do.

It's hectic!

LOL, I was thinking the same thing too.  It's easier just running with our names on here.  Chew, when he picks it up will be easy like mine since Chew is in his PSN name.  

I actually made the alternate profile DontTazeMeBroski so people I played with on ES would know who I was.  I was using my main Getcha_PopCrn_Rdy and decided to change it up.

WTF be wrong with peeps in domination?  Do these idiots not realize that the more people that are on the flag, the faster it captures?  All night, I will go wipe out an area with some teammates, then while capturing the flag, they run off and leave me solo.  

Exposed from all angles and it's so slow capturing by yourself plus the ****ty respawn for enemies it's almost 100% guaranteed that you get killed and don't even know where from.

I got so pissed off at one guy in a hardcore match tonight, instead of helping me cap the flag, he moved back into a corner to camp and leave me vulnerable.  While getting the flag, I shot him in the face and killed him.  Did it twice to the ****er on different occasions.  It's simple, help capture the ****ing flags.  Then defend.  

Like your style Taze although I'll normally cal A/C then cap B and pressure the last spot to make it so the other team feels pressured. That keeps some of their guys from trying to take B because they still have to defend their only remaining location.

I find that most guys will camp A/C and B like yourself so if I lone wolf it to the last opponent spot it works out pretty well.

Like your style Taze although I'll normally cal A/C then cap B and pressure the last spot to make it so the other team feels pressured. That keeps some of their guys from trying to take B because they still have to defend their only remaining location.

I find that most guys will camp A/C and B like yourself so if I lone wolf it to the last opponent spot it works out pretty well.

I'm with ya Spring.  My problem wasn't so much everyone running past the flags (which happened a ton) and not capturing them mid game, though that ticked me off some considering the game was close and it appeared everyone could care less about the objective and only their K/D ratio.

It was that one guy that stayed behind to camp and decided that watching me slowly capture the flag so he could hide and not worry about death instead of jumping on it with me for the quick capture then jumping back to his camp spot.  From now on, I'm shooting those ****ing ****s in the face every time lol.

One thing they should strongly consider is removing deaths in hardcore that result directly from a team member.  When you kill a team member you don't get counted for a kill.  But when they die, they get counted a loss.  

There was one idiot last night griefing and trolling us on our team, kept intentionally killing his own teammates.  Ruined the match completely.  I got pissed and made him my primary objective and started killing him instead.  

I was playing some hardcore domination last night and on one of the maps I noticed that the player names above the characters heads were missing, so I didn't know if it was friend or foe, so I killed them and it would then show me killing friendlies.

I started paying better attention to it and noticed that when someone spawned beside me (was camping one of my flags) it would show in blue above their head then it would disappear and if I was lucky when they were across the map, it would show up again.  

It was making it difficult holding down my position cause where I was, I can rack up a ton of long shots when I see them coming over the hill (its the map with the cave, temple looking structure and huge bulldozer thingy).  

Anyone else had that happen before?  On other maps, no problem at all, cept once or twice.  

I played it with my buddy...kind of made me feel like I was iron man with the way the grenade (rocket I guess) shoots out

Yeah, it takes some getting used to.  I prefer traditional methods of "the perfect lob" when I use grenades.  I wish they could allow my exo suit to shoot out a bouncing betty, man I miss those things.

• 4 weeks later...

They just added in Mosh Pit mode and it's double XP through Saturday (I think).  Only thing that sucks is I'm so used to hardcore mode and Mosh Pit is regular mode that I forgot how many more bullets it takes to kill someone.  In hardcore, with the MP11 I use, it's like 3-4 bullets and its like 6-9 in regular mode.

I got my timing down in hardcore where I could let loose 5-6 rounds in close encounters and it was fine, I kept doing that the first match I was in and getting waxed lol.  Took me 7 straight deaths with no kill to get my mind right.  Did ok after that.  Gonna milk the double XP though, regardless.  

Too bad they don't offer that in hardcore mode :(

Was I playing with you on Sunday?

Nah, you were dreaming.  Funny thing is me, Springy and Goonie only exist in your mind.  You think you see us posting **** and kicking it with you, even in video games, others responding to our posts, but we are just a figment of your imagination..........ation.......ation..........ation.......ation.

Think about it, it's right in front of you.  Your title is Don't Taze Me Bro..........coincidence, I think not.

Nah, you were dreaming. Funny thing is me, Springy and Goonie only exist in your mind. You think you see us posting **** and kicking it with you, even in video games, others responding to our posts, but we are just a figment of your imagination..........ation.......ation..........ation.......ation.

Think about it, it's right in front of you. Your title is Don't Taze Me Bro..........coincidence, I think not.

Man, I need to change that lol

Yeah, I'm passing on this game. That's two years in a row of no COD. I was a max prestige type of dude. Would get it in roughly 4 months. It looks decent, but I gotta get some **** done in life. By the time Treyarch's game comes out in Nov, I want to be ready to lay the hammer down on some noobs.

I hear the laser gun is annoying as hell, and the BAL-27 got nerfed but is still what most people use. Damn I miss COD.

Yeah, I'm passing on this game. That's two years in a row of no COD. I was a max prestige type of dude. Would get it in roughly 4 months. It looks decent, but I gotta get some **** done in life. By the time Treyarch's game comes out in Nov, I want to be ready to lay the hammer down on some noobs.

I hear the laser gun is annoying as hell, and the BAL-27 got nerfed but is still what most people use. Damn I miss COD.

Whenever your ready broski, we are here to kill newbs with you

Archived