Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chew

The kill streaks are kind of cool.

You can modify them for additional points. For instance, UAV costs 400 but for 50 more points you can modify it so that you get assist points for every kill when the UAV is up.

The sentry gun is user control but for 100 more points you can make it auto control. You can also modify the sentry so it turns 360 degrees, shoots lasers or missiles.

It's very cool what they've done with the kill streaks.

As far as clan leader or tags I don't care. I'll play with whoever, whenever I'm on.

I will say that I like hardcore game modes. Once I learn the maps of like to play hardcore exclusively. I hope you guys don't mind that. (HC KC is my preference).

Hardcore doesn't bother me and Kill Confirmed is one of my favorite game modes.  I like to mix it up between regular/hardcore along with some capture the flag or hardline (is that the one where you arm/disarm bombs ?).  

I'll run whatever honestly.  I just hope that pistols are boss like BO2, I loved using them based on Stroker's videos man.

Search and Destroy. I like some S&D.

This UPS guy better get his ass here soon.  I was hoping it would be here now so I could play during lunch.  I'm starting to get the shakes.

**** yeah. I used to be a search whore, but got caught up in domination and demolition. I wanna get back into search and kc

Time to dust off the guns and mics broski and get back in tha ****!  

This UPS guy better get his ass here soon. I was hoping it would be here now so I could play during lunch. I'm starting to get the shakes.

Time to dust off the guns and mics broski and get back in tha ****!

Yeah, I'm going to get home, hang with the wife and kid for a minute and then be like "yeah... so about that game I'm trying to play..."

Yeah, I'm going to get home, hang with the wife and kid for a minute and then be like "yeah... so about that game I'm trying to play..."

lol, this is a good age man.  The best is when they can hold their heads up without support, toss them in a bouncer and bounce them to sleep while you're gaming/watching TV.  

All the memories you and the wife are getting ready to make with the little guy in the upcoming year is just awesome bro.  Brings back the memories.  It's always fun but that first year all the milestones:  holding their head up on their own, laughing because you made them, sitting up on their own, rolling from their back to stomach and stomach to back, crawling, first words, power crawling, furniture cruising, walking, etc.

Next thing you know, they are 6 1/2, calling you "old school" and not listening lol.  

I'll be on in a little bit. Gotta let the wife eat and then I can hand the baby boy over.

I've played 2 kill confirmed matches, rank 6 so far.  I'm digging this, not liking that melee (knife) I have to press triangle once to switch to the knife and again to slash, I'd prefer it slash in one movement.  But I can get over it.

Loving the game play, and when I figure out all the controls watch out.

****, just got a supply drop and it gave me the AK 12-Feeder assault rifle.  Man, I'm loving this gun and just looking down sights.  Reminds me a little of the FAL-OSW from BO2, but already fully automatic.  I'm gonna be running with this one for a while I think.

So far, combat knife is pretty good.  Pistols suck, there are only 4 that I see right now, not sure if you can duel wield or not or unlock any others.

I was gonna say, no scavvy and you can kiss my bumpa.

I didn't get COD4 until it was out for 5 months already, so I'm in no rush. You guys are making it sound great though...

It's pretty smooth game play stroke, no doubt.  So join us with your 45-2 K/D ratio, best weapon layout (tell me please!), I'm a pimp at CoD lovin' ass!!!

45-2 --- in TDM! Lol.

I'd put up 50-80 kills in full objective games pretty regularly...can get double digit kills in S&D often as well. Yall are on PS4?

Yep, PS4.  I'm digging it, but I don't know if it's "go out and buy a console for it" awesome/good.  It's leaps and bounds over Ghosts, which isn't hard to do, but I get the feeling/vibe of playing BO2.  Everything seems to move smooth.  

The exo suits are fine, I'm still trying to get used to shooting grenades out of my arm.  Kill streaks are cool, you can actually modify them with add-ons to improve them.  The boost jump is fine, I've been playing Destiny so it's not a big deal for me cause they already have that feature.  

The only thing I feel different doing is running around with the combat knife.  It seems slower to me, not sure if you can max out a set-up like in BO2 where you were ninja fast running around chopping people up or not yet.  I ****ed up and picked a zoom sight on one of my rifles and hated it, so I ran around the entire game using the knife lol.  

Seems like you miss easier, maybe its just me and not the game, probably is me.  I didn't have any lag issues or host crashes when I played by myself or with Spring last night.  I froze up in the custom menu messing around with my weapon set-up, could have been a lag glitch on my ISP side.  

So far, I've only done the Kill Confirmed match in regular and hardcore since it's the fastest way to rank up (from what I've always been told).  I think Spring is sitting at Rank 28, I hit 20 and went to bed.  

Maps seem legit, pretty cool.  Some seem fairly large for 6 vs 6, not too large where you're hunting forever for a fight, but a tad larger than I think they should be.  My guess is those are the ones used for Ground War, where it will be 9 vs 9, which would make sense.  

Since you have the boost jump now, there are a lot of tall buildings, platforms, etc. you can jump up to for position to pick off people.  Strangely enough, when I was running with Spring, I didn't recall seeing a lot of snipers and there were a few campers, but almost everyone seemed to be running and gunning, getting after it.  

"Random Thoughts"

Clan Tag : RTT

Motto: No crying.  Mic up.

LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down with that.  When Spring had to jump off, I went into the menu and made my clan tag RTT already.  And my PC headset worked a lot better than the freebie too Goon.  

I think Spring said he wouldn't be on tonight, but hit me up if you see me in game and we'll get a party going.  Same if I see you in there if you get on before me.

Archived