Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is a darkness hanging over the Redskins

Jimmmbobb

What I see is a media unhappy about the franchises failure to give in to political pressure and New York elitists nagging in an unrelenting ugliness....not fun any more...

That is exactly how I see it. They won't cave to pressure and seem to be getting black listed. Sad.

I think we can agree that Kirk Cousins is a backup now......right?  It's not completely his fault, but I heard the announcers saying that the team isn't in panic mode yet... you were 1-4 going into the game down 2-3 in your division. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??  What the hell do you need to get up for a game?  Apparently Orakpo said he "had a sense of urgency" today.  Really?  How many sacks did he have?  (Rhetorical question)  That said...I think this team (and deservedly so) is the the worst in the league.  Looks like we're playing for the No. 1 overall pick-if that's the case....maybe we can trade down....?

Kirk sucks at football

Orakpo also sucks at football

You know what else sucks? our kickers ability to kick an onsides kick that has a chance of being recoverd by us. Just pitiful attempts by Kai.

I just hope we dont see any of those threads giving props to any perceived improvements on this team. We lost and that is that.

Man, I really wish a secret tape of Dan Snyder saying racist things gets released. It's our only hope lol.

Have we hired some priests, witch doctors, and anyone else that vanquishes evil spirits to cleanse Redskins park? Maybe we can break the curse, or banish Dan Snyder. Worth a shot.

I think it is political correctness gone crazy in that the team has this social disease because of its name...and it is affecting everything....including the players...that is what I see...

That doesn't really explain 25 years of irrelevance (well close to it). Dan Snyder is the problem

I think anyone could respond to the OP and suggest that this did not deserve it's own thread, but I think we all need this one; I agree that this team just is NOT fun to watch anymore; It's torture. Name change or not, this team is awful and is likely several more years from competing in the league.

Archived