Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who wants Olive Garden?

Slateman

IHOP sucks.  You know you can't get a gluten free omelet?  Think about that.  An omelet is eggs.  But IHOP adds their pancake batter to their eggs (either to make them fluffier or as a cost saving measure because pancake batter is cheaper than eggs, I don't know).  Either way, lame.  What's even worse is that they don't make their pancakes fresh.  They are premade and frozen.  That's supposed to be their specialty and they can't even make the pancakes fresh?!!  Worse than lame.

• Like 1

IHOP is also expensive AF.  Yall might not see that if you refuse to go to a place like waffle house, but the price is no comparison.  I don't take family to IHOP anymore, and there pancakes have shrunk over the years.  Jus go ahead and give me some silver dollars already, cheap ****s.

9 minutes ago, twa said:

Just go all the way :) peppers are health food

I'll try peppers next time see if I like it, but I want to say you can get country gravy as well.  Talking about all the way, like literally? SBJ, I'll take a pic to show you I took one for the team and that will be my last post :ols:

Edited by Renegade7

There's a WaHo down the street.  Planning on making a trip for breakfast on Saturday morning.  Trying to keep healthy eating during the week, eating what I want within reason on the weekends.  In the Bourdain thread, I posted a clip of him trying the pecan waffles, something I've never tried there.  So that's what I'm gonna get.  

35 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

There's a WaHo down the street.  Planning on making a trip for breakfast on Saturday morning.  Trying to keep healthy eating during the week, eating what I want within reason on the weekends.  In the Bourdain thread, I posted a clip of him trying the pecan waffles, something I've never tried there.  So that's what I'm gonna get.  

It’s pretty damn tasty!

• Like 1

I can always do breakfast better at home.  The only thing i think might be better eating out is biscuits and waffle house hash browns.  Other than that, eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, etc...ALWAYS better at home.  I really only ever eat breakfast out when im travelling, i woulld never step foot in a breakfast restaurant otherwise (but if i do its waffle house)

:ols:

Waffle House hash browns are frozen and come out of a milk carton looking thing. 

I prefer breakfast potatoes. 

And Waffle House is not cheap either. 

I do enjoy going there though. 

Food is good, service is typically pretty good...

Clientele is hit or miss though from what I have seen. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 10:14 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Following up on this like 9 months later...

Went and got breakfast there with a buddy that Saturday morning and it was damn tasty.  Sitting at the counter finishing a coke while he was finishing his meal, I got up to go to the restroom and...as soon as I stood up, I knew I was gonna hurl.  

I couldn't get there fast enough.  The restroom was only about 30 feet away and I got there as fast as I could.  5 more feet, I wouldn't have made it.  I hit the door and projectile vomited all over that mother****er.  Have you ever thrown up so hard and far that, mid hurl, you're like, "damn, that's actually kind of impressive"?  That was me.  I hit the toilet from across the bathroom.

Haven't been back since.  My buddy walked out of there completely fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...