Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to sue the republican party for willful denial of scientific evidence about climate change.

Mad Mike

On 6/24/2017 at 0:02 PM, twa said:

I'm a critic of the solutions and lifestyles embraced by many climate alarmists, and personally am more green in my living than most.

my vehicles always have got good mpg and my carbon footprint is small by design.

CO2 is overrated as a climate driver, and science illustrates that.

here have a cookie

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

I love Republicans who will trash the world for a buck, and their horde of faithful who stand and cheer at their corpratist overlords who **** on them and will leave them the most vulnerable when it all hits the fan. What more could the overlords ask for but a throng of unpaid volunteers who will shill for the top all while working against their own interests.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

What do you think the wealthy are doing?  Of course there won't be as many consumers.

I have always been a huge reader of history, this isn't the first or worst, it's just the latest version of the SOS.

The wealthy always figure they are somehow exempt from learning the lessons that history grades with blood.

• Like 3

On 7/8/2017 at 9:59 AM, AsburySkinsFan said:

But it doesn't matter to the rich because they have the resources that will allow them the means to survive. I wonder if they'll thank @twa for all his hard work shilling for climate deniers after he's been swept away by the rising seas.

I just returned from pissing all over the beach and escaped the rising tide.

I can give directions. 

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Is this going to be the new, "It snowed today.  Global warming?  I have a snowball!"

I leave that to the scientists

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

The conclusive findings of this research are that the three GAST data sets are not a valid representation of reality. In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data. Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever –despite current claims of record setting warming. Finally, since GAST data set validity is a necessary condition for EPA’s GHG/CO2 Endangerment Finding, it too is invalidated by these research findings.

I'm offering survival tips myself.

38 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yes...and @twawill claim otherwise citing flawed "science" or a heavily biased source stating otherwise.

You are all going to die.

Fossils by Heartless Machine

In the jungles of Costa Rica, where humidity routinely tops 90 percent, simply moving around outside when it’s over 105 degrees Fahrenheit would be lethal. And the effect would be fast: Within a few hours, a human body would be cooked to death from both inside and out.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/climate-change-earth-too-hot-for-humans.html

the present tense of climate change — the destruction we’ve already baked into our future — is horrifying enough. Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving; most of the scientists I spoke with assume we’ll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. 

1 hour ago, twa said:

I leave that to the scientists

I'm offering survival tips myself.

If they don't like the surface temperature data sets, what about the satellite temperatures, the balloon data, the global sea ice measures, the sea level measures, etc.

We have multiple independent data sets that all come to the same conclusion.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

If they don't like the surface temperature data sets, what about the satellite temperatures, the balloon data, the global sea ice measures, the sea level measures, etc.

We have multiple independent data sets that all come to the same conclusion.

The conclusion on the rate of increase?