Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10th Anniversary: When did you get Facebook?

Sticksboi05

When did you create your Facebook profile?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. When did you create your Facebook profile?

Seems like the three demographics that Facebook captured were, in no particular order

1. People who were in college during Facebooks rise

2. Middle Eastern men

3. Soccer moms, or those who have a similar personality

Don't forget:

4. Middle Eastern Men masquerading as Soccer Moms.

2009 and I love it. It works great to keep in touch with people, I've reconnected with a ton of people and it's a wonderful promotion tool. I think the people who **** about it, may not nderstand it or have to many game playing, whining friends.

I made the video thing they have going around right now and it made me tear up. It was really heavy and personal. I'm exactly like I am in real life on FB, because it's all friends, some close, some not, but I only talk lke I do to friends.

I'll never understand the hate.

I joined pretty late.   June 28, 2010.  I don't post much, mostly comment on the occasional status update.  If something big happens I'll comment.  Posted a pic of my new house the other day and got more likes than I ever have. 

Mostly I just look at pictures of hot girls I could've hooked up with a cry silently.

Got mine in 2008 because this girl wouldn't give me her phone number. Told me to find her on facebook. Signed up for it, and saw so many people that I haven't seen in years, that I forgot to look for the girl! But yeah, I only get on it to play games when I am at work, talk trash about sports, post funny pictures and good rap songs.

I joined in the summer of 2004 but really only logged in when I got the 'XYZ has added you as a friend" messages.

Then I went to Japan for work in 2008 and was really bored one evening in the hotel.  I logged in and realized it wasn't some fringe website, I had ~200 friends at the time.  That's when my usage picked up big time.  

I actually 'disabled' my account back in August because I got sick of how much time I spent on the website.  I rejoined for ~3 weeks in late November because my roommate and I were throwing a party and he set up the invitation on Facebook.  I disabled it again the next morning.

Technically my account would be back to itself if I logged in right now, but I've basically been off for almost 6 months and I'm perfectly happy with that.

Archived