Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite Shanahan memory.

TradeTheBeal!

He may suck as a coach but can we cut the crap and attack him as a coach, not a man?

I'd say his conduct this year, particularly near the end, has done a fairly good job indicting his character...as a man.

Thus, he's a legitimate target for attacks on his coaching and his honor.

I like the time when he douched Haynesworth by making him run conditioning drills when Haynesworth obviously couldn't complete then because he was a fat, lazy, sack of fat looking for a pay day and is now not playing for any team. Basically, ruined his career.

Isn't Shamaham just as bad as the Haynesworth signing?? He had complete control and he brought almost his entire Denver staff to Washington, gave up on the team last year when they were 3-6, tried his best to ruin RG3 physically, mentally and emotionally, deflected blame to anyone but himself and has still to apologize for being a glad handed, money grubbing phoney since all he has done is take Dan's money with nothing to show for it.

Hoping for one of Lane Kiffin's type of execution firings.

A - Al's Overhead Projector

B - Yanked from Team Bus

A bucket of vanilla ice cream is child's play. Come on Dan, I give you carte blanche. It's your time to shine.

I don't know about the overhead projector.  What happened there?

Isn't Shamaham just as bad as the Haynesworth signing?? He had complete control and he brought almost his entire Denver staff to Washington, gave up on the team last year when they were 3-6, tried his best to ruin RG3 physically, mentally and emotionally, deflected blame to anyone but himself and has still to apologize for being a glad handed, money grubbing phoney since all he has done is take Dan's money with nothing to show for it.

Ha. That's laughable.

The ONLY way Snyder can get people to become involved in this organization is to pay them A LOT of money. Nobody wants to come to coach for this ****hole two bit operation. Why on earth would anyone want to coach here other than to bolster their pocketbook?

That's the fact.

So, sure, Shanahan got paid massive amounts of money to coach here and only has one playoff berth (division championship) to show for it so he was a waste of money and he also ruined his legacy.

NOBODY, will coach here if they aren't getting paid. Coaches need incentive to coach here. Money, control, heritage (in Gibbs' case). He'll sometimes we hire coaches that we didn't want as the HC and we have to promote them there because we couldn't find one.

Snyder made this organization a ****ing joke from the top down to the bottom.

Ha. That's laughable.

The ONLY way Snyder can get people to become involved in this organization is to pay them A LOT of money. Nobody wants to come to coach for this ****hole two bit operation. Why on earth would anyone want to coach here other than to bolster their pocketbook?

That's the fact.

So, sure, Shanahan got paid massive amounts of money to coach here and only has one playoff berth (division championship) to show for it so he was a waste of money and he also ruined his legacy.

NOBODY, will coach here if they aren't getting paid. Coaches need incentive to coach here. Money, control, heritage (in Gibbs' case). He'll sometimes we hire coaches that we didn't want as the HC and we have to promote them there because we couldn't find one.

Snyder made this organization a ****ing joke from the top down to the bottom.

If that post doesn't get 500 likes then our fanbase truly is stupid.

These next few weeks are going to determine quite a bit in terms of me continuing to follow this organization. I've reached my breaking point

These next few weeks are going to determine quite a bit in terms of me continuing to follow this organization. I've reached my breaking point

Congratulations Dan Snyder

I've reached my quota, lol. 

Zoony, you can't leave man.

You have super important mod duties that go beyond the team.

Also, I in no way intended to infer that this message board and the posters within were part of the "two bit operation" that was a "joke from the top down".

Archived