Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite Shanahan memory.

TradeTheBeal!

Hoping for one of Lane Kiffin's type of execution firings.

A - Al's Overhead Projector

B - Yanked from Team Bus

A bucket of vanilla ice cream is child's play. Come on Dan, I give you carte blanche. It's your time to shine.

Fire him and text him a selfie with Griffin on his shoulder, with a projector in the background, and vanilla ice cream cones in their hands...

He's bullish that he's got a meeting with Snyder in the AM.

Hail. 

This is, quite possibly the quintessential stupid post about Shanahan this board has been suffering from.

There have been leaks.  That is ****ty. 

They have revealed a lot more negative then we realized.  That is ****ty.

But if you honestly believe, for a spit second that Shanahan has been sabotaging this franchise or trying to get himself fired then you are a ****ing moron.

You might as well believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

You might as well believe that the Jews control all the worlds money.

There is actually more evidence to support those last two claims then that then that Shanny is some sort of asswipe or a fraud who doesn't deserve to ever getting an NFL coaching job again.

GHH, you are in no position to know whether or not he has a meeting with Snyder in the AM.  Who do you think you are to possibly question such a statement?  The arrogance is astounding.

And it's not just you.  Everyone seams to think that Shanahan is some evil monster hell bent on destroying the Redskins and perpetrating conspiracy theories in the process.  We have actually lost any sense of objectivity.  If a perspective head coach were to read this board, he wouldn't sign no matter how much money he was offered.  Working for Snyder and having **** made up about him constantly?  Un-****ing-believable.

I want Shanahan fired because he's a bad football coach.  He's instilled no sense of discipline in this team.  He's allowed Jim Haslett and Keith Burns to keep their jobs.  It's just an ugly situation and an unhappy marriage with his QB.  He needs to go because he's not fit for this team.

But let's stop being children about the situation and wishing ill on him.

I'd say his conduct this year, particularly near the end, has done a fairly good job indicted his character...as a man.

Thus, he's a legitimate target for attacks on his coaching and his honor.

Name me one thing, that you have hard evidence to support, that validates this.

The last thing we need are conspiracy nuts.

What makes you think its that simple, and that Mikes actions/decisions don't warrant a termination, or that Snyder alone is making this decision, and finding the next coach?

Basically, what has happened in the past. Past history is a great predictor of future results. I have 0 confidence that Snyder can either find a competent GM or, if he opts to do it himself, a successful HC. Until he proves me wrong I will predict failure in whatever he does from here on out.

There will likely be ebbs and flows but that will be my general thoughts about this organization.

As far as Shanahan, I don't care what happens to him. Perhaps he should be fired. I won't be upset if he is or isn't. That's just my general apathy about the team though. One thing, I really wish Snyder isn't the one to fire Shanahan. Have Allen or whoever the incoming GM is do it. Show us that we can at least do that right as an organization.

Snyder shouldn't be firing dick.

This is, quite possibly the quintessential stupid post about Shanahan this board has been suffering from.

There have been leaks.  That is ****ty. 

They have revealed a lot more negative then we realized.  That is ****ty.

But if you honestly believe, for a spit second that Shanahan has been sabotaging this franchise or trying to get himself fired then you are a ****ing moron.

You might as well believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

You might as well believe that the Jews control all the worlds money.

You're taking this way too far, dude.  All we are saying is that Mike Shanahan has been worse for the Redskins than Hitler was for Germany.  

/sarcasm

And just where the heck did you get all that from me saying he was bullish in his presser about still being here and having a meeting with the owner tomorrow?

Hail. 

Let me start by saying that I believe (I might be wrong about this) you're from the UK.  If you are, then this may be a dialect issue.

You saying Shanny is "bullish" implies (to me) that he is lying about something.  In this case, a meeting.  If that is the case, then I would assume you know something that he isn't telling us which I would be shocked to find out.

But it also would prove to be an example of another conspiracy that this bored has perpetrated to defame Shanny's character.

But perhaps I misunderstood what you're saying.

Let me start by saying that I believe (I might be wrong about this) you're from the UK.  If you are, then this may be a dialect issue.

You saying Shanny is "bullish" implies (to me) that he is lying about something.  In this case, a meeting.  If that is the case, then I would assume you know something that he isn't telling us which I would be shocked to find out.

But it also would prove to be an example of another conspiracy that this bored has perpetrated to defame Shanny's character.

I think he meant bullish as in "confident".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bullish

Thats one to grow on.

Archived