Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Art Briles Philosophy- Why he's THE man for the Redskins. THE BRILES FILES!

Gibbs Hog Heaven

I read exactly what you said.  And I agreed Briles has done a very good job at Baylor.  But I've also pointed out what his weaknesses are and why they will NOT translate well to the NFL. 

But don't respond to any of that.  Continue to think a mile wide and an inch deep.

And threats?  Really? :lol:

I will invite you to go back and look at the post I had with TD_redskins and read it and see exactly what I said dude. People have said MANY things would NOT translate to the NFL. They said the same things about Chip Kelly. The point is NOBODY knows what will translate to the NFL until it's tried. That what I've said a million times

Brandymac27 I agree with you 100%. But that wasn't a threat at all. If he claims that I'm not smart and he wants to know who I am then I would give him the chance to meet me. That's all...

I would like to meet with you......my son is a fan of the university you work for, he would appreciate that. Not into putting pads on though, I am however a Combatives Instructor and we could take it to the mat:) We all have differences of opinions, not worth getting angry and calling anyone out.

Ultimately, we are all REDSKINS fans first and foremost.

I will invite you to go back and look at the post I had with TD_redskins and read it and see exactly what I said dude. People have said MANY things would NOT translate to the NFL. They said the same things about Chip Kelly. The point is NOBODY knows what will translate to the NFL until it's tried. That what I've said a million times

And... as... we... have... shown... you...

Chip... Kelly... has ... some... plan... for... his... defense...

Briles... says... "what's a defense?"

I would like to meet with you......my son is a fan of the university you work for, he would appreciate that. Not into putting pads on though, I am however a Combatives Instructor and we could take it to the mat:) We all have differences of opinions, not worth getting angry and calling anyone out.

Ultimately, we are all REDSKINS fans first and foremost.

I would love to get on that mat man. You could teach me some things. I got into the MMA thing awhile back with the Gracies out in CA and kept learning through the years. I would love to meet your son and take him around. Does he play football?

I know RED06 isn't legitimately threatening me for the record.

I think that's his coping mechanism for when he doesn't know what else to contribute to the conversation, as he's displayed the last few pages.

No harm no foul for me anyways.

I love talking about this stuff.  I just wish we could have a legit conversation where if one side proves another wrong there'd be at least some kind of a concession.  Looks like we won't be getting that.

Heck, I did a total 180 on Brian Orakpo this year so I know it's possible.

Before you throw out smarta$$ BS, you should do some fact checking. Last year their defense was ranked near the top in Every category. It was ranked 3rd in interceptions, top in Red Zone defense, top at returned INTs for TD, 10th in QB sacks, most of team starters on defense didn't even play most of last years 2nd halves. I guess that doesn't equal VERY good at all

I really thought that you were arguing with yourself for a second lol.

Thought the skins finally drove us all over the edge.

I would love to get on that mat man. You could teach me some things. I got into the MMA thing awhile back with the Gracies out in CA and kept learning through the years. I would love to meet your son and take him around. Does he play football?

He does want to play football next year (10th Grade), putting on pads I think would inspire him and get him focused on playing (or at least a good shot to the head for some common sense). Just to give you some history on Army Combatives, it was put together by the Gracie family for the Rangers years back and has since become the main model used in our Combatives / Self Defense programs.

Glad to see some spirited Redskins fans on the board, if we can transfer that to the team, we will win REGARDLESS who coaches this team.

I know RED06 isn't legitimately threatening me for the record.

I think that's his coping mechanism for when he doesn't know what else to contribute to the conversation, as he's displayed the last few pages.

No harm no foul for me anyways.

I love talking about this stuff.  I just wish we could have a legit conversation where if one side proves another wrong there'd be at least some kind of a concession.  Looks like we won't be getting that.

Heck, I did a total 180 on Brian Orakpo this year so I know it's possible.

Nah not at all man :) .  I don't cope with being called stupid. But it's cool though and I'm not upset or angry at all. No one should call someone else in others words "stupid" because they don't understand or agree with their position. And if you read what I said and posted you will know what I brought to this conversation.

I would be happy with Whisenhunt, Zimmer etc etc as I've stated before. I've also said I would be happy with whom ever they chose. I may not like it but who am I. The Redskins have always been my team from childhood. But knowing the process of finding a coach for a team involves way more than what you're saying DC9.

So lets get together and have a few sub sandwiches and a few games a pool and agree to disagree.

Where is GHH?

(Had to ask).

Liverpool won yesterday and are back in 4th (Champions League if season ended today) so he may be sleeping off a bender?

Nah not at all man :) .  I don't cope with being called stupid. But it's cool though and I'm not upset or angry at all. No one should call someone else in others words "stupid" because they don't understand or agree with their position. And if you read what I said and posted you will know what I brought to this conversation.

I would be happy with Whisenhunt, Zimmer etc etc as I've stated before. I've also said I would be happy with whom ever they chose. I may not like it but who am I. The Redskins have always been my team from childhood. But knowing the process of finding a coach for a team involves way more than what you're saying DC9.

So lets get together and have a few sub sandwiches and a few games a pool and agree to disagree.

I'm down.

On one condition.  In the future, do your darndest not to come in here and imply that no one knows what they are talking about just because they didn't play professional football (as you've done above once again).

You will literally isolate the entire board with that attitude.

But I'm always a fan of sandwiches.  We'll see how this thing plays itself out.  I'm rooting for a hot coordinator who has a couple of years of great work that can bring in a strong coaching staff.  I think that's what is best for this franchise.

He does want to play football next year (10th Grade), putting on pads I think would inspire him and get him focused on playing (or at least a good shot to the head for some common sense). Just to give you some history on Army Combatives, it was put together by the Gracie family for the Rangers years back and has since become the main model used in our Combatives / Self Defense programs.

Glad to see some spirited Redskins fans on the board, if we can transfer that to the team, we will win REGARDLESS who coaches this team.

Man my son is playing for the Hurricanes right now and it scares the hell out of me. The pain that I feel sometimes or most times makes me think was it worth it. Man Royce kicked me one time in my leg (thigh) and I thought I pissed myself and my family jewels fell off and was in my socks. What position do you want your son to play?

Liverpool is 4th in the Barclays Premier league.   They failed to reach the round of 16 in the UEFA Champions league.

I know.  That's why I said if the season ended today we'd be a champions league side :D

Yay! We all love each other again  :D

Yay! We all love each other again  :D

brandymac27 I was never upset or angry with DC9 or anyone else. But I did see what you where saying about how it could've been taken that way. Thanks again bro.

I think when you're not bashing players, coaches and people it can seem kinda weired to some. Even though I have concerns with some areas of Briles coaching, it doesn't concern me enough to say he's NOT qualified to be an NFL coach. Or he ignores defense etc etc.That's why you build a staff. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It happens all the time. So if I'm a troll or stupid for having that point of view then so be it. :D

Archived