Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Art Briles Philosophy- Why he's THE man for the Redskins. THE BRILES FILES!

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Are you on staff? No. Are you in a diner placing an order to a waitperson? No. So either report a rule violation or suspected issue when you see it, or post your "suggestion" in the feedback forum and not in a thread (just like the rules tell you to do) or just be still.

The peanut gallery post that takes this particularly useless form of OT distraction is something that you can get a week off for as it is a rule violation if we want to be strict about it.

The thread will be shut down when any moderator sees fit (durr--and might be any minute...or not).

Cooley here ya go..

yeah...if this thread could be closed now....that would be great. i mean seriously...im pretty sure briles said hes staying at baylor. theres no chance at all. slim. zero. none. nada. zilch. this thread is beyond stupid. sorry. just my 2 cents.

my favorite two cents...well three...yankee-candle.jpg

...my post? why?

I don't know you tell us?

This thread is still going? The stupid is strong in these forums.

Maybe you could use you're time more productively, like arguing politics on the sig link you provide? 

O

O

O Oooooo. O. O

X. X x x x. X X

X x x

X. X

In this look, Art Briles would wait for O to get open. Then his QB would throw the ball

Art Briles is a nub, and here's why:

My base offense would look like this:

6uNnWER.jpg

I call it the Space Raid. Now what you do is have an offensive weapon get open and BOOM! You get a touchdown!

Now here, let me show you one of the subformations and how it works:

GE9uIvy.jpg

You have to do is have your QB roll out to his right, your FB roll out to his somewhere, and that halfback and wide reciever go open in the everywhere. The defense goes places, and then you score a touchdown.

Ready to start 2014 off with energy and determination - 1st year on the Brazos palace is gonna be fun!!

Expand

As much as I respect the integrity of the man, whether he's at Baylor next year. here in DC, or elsewhere, what I'm getting from all these tweets is he's a great diplomat that plays to the situation he's in and covers future options. 

He'd handle the DC, or any more intense, bigger market media,  just fine. 

Hail. 

Archived