Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins At Cowboys Final

TK

Last night just showed that an average team can beat a mediocre team.

'Skins had 3 red zone trips without a TD, and a ludicrous call was made on special teams that robbed the 'Skins of a 1st & goal (or right around the 15 yard line) when they said the Dallas blocker was pushed into the ball as a passive player when he was obviously engaged in a block and not being passive at all.

After the Morris 45 yard TD run, they had multiple chances to take the lead but couldn't do it.

If I'm a Cowboys fan, and that win just got the team to 3-3, I'd be worried about another 8-8 season.

Don't hulk out, dude. 

Though I respect those teams, I'm actually a Braves and Pistons fan as well. Have rooted for those teams for the better part of the last  20+ years as well. I'm glad I'm not bound by location to root for some teams like a few of you seem to be.

And I'm glad I remain loyal to my local teams and not cheer for teams based off their championships and pretty uniforms.

Who do u pull for in the Olympics?

If I'm a Cowboys fan, and that win just got the team to 3-3, I'd be worried about another 8-8 season.

The smart Cowboys fans (yes, there are a few out there) aren't crowing as loud as the ignorant attention whores out here in the DMV.

I'm curious about people's take on the defense at this point. Oakland was certainly not a good barometer, Lions game was without Bush, Green Bay was ugly and Philly... the d could have played better (put in a tough position but did not play well overall). So after Dallas, where are we at?

I'm sorry to all the DHall haters on this board, but without him god knows what the final score would have been. He single handedly kept us in the game by blanketing Dez all day.

Without a doubt, DeAngelo Hall is the MVP so far for this team through 7 weeks. And that is sad.

That's where we're at. 

Let's just hope for consistency, in a good way, not the consistency of "good play, dumb penalty" in successive plays from him that we normally see.

Hail!

I'm curious about people's take on the defense at this point. Oakland was certainly not a good barometer, Lions game was without Bush, Green Bay was ugly and Philly... the d could have played better (put in a tough position but did not play well overall). So after Dallas, where are we at?

At this point, I'd settle for simply not being historically terrible.

well, unfortunately for you, we have 3 more primetime games left. a Thursday night game @ Vikings Thursday November 7th, a Monday night game Vs 49ers Monday November 25th, and a Sunday night game Vs Giants Sunday December 1st.

I can't imagine that Sunday nighter against the midgets stays where it is unless it's too early for NBC to start flexing. I would think NBC flexes that one to Denver at KC.

Archived