Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

Oh reading a live blog... tax reform is next.

Where they tell us they will magically reduce the debt and let people pay less in taxes.

No, you were watching the GOP Debate.

Wait for the Hillary news conference (sorry, somehow called the Democratic debate) to see how they magically show the1% magically pay for everyone.

I remember when the Republican Party wasn't full of pussies

Yes, his name was Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Like it or not, he was the last President who wasn't a ****.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-01-15/report-card-trump-and-cruz-dominate-the-debate-stage

Report Card: Trump and Cruz Dominate the Debate Stage

The typically raucous South Carolina debate audience had plenty of opportunity to hoot and holler, with inter-candidate squabbling and red-meat anti-Obama and anti-Clinton rhetoric. Front-runners Trump and Cruz dominated the stage, Christie and Rubio asserted themselves as establishment contenders with flair and muscle, Bush and Kasich gave earnest, fluent presentations. Two extended scraps between Trump and Cruz defined the evening, but were unlikely to change the contours of a race that is just days away from seeing real voters vote.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/five-takeaways-from-the-gop-debate-217830

Five takeaways from the GOP debate

Cruz wins a round, Rubio fades, Christie lives to fight another day.

Yes, his name was Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Like it or not, he was the last President who wasn't a ****.

A racist homophobe who couldn't bend over fast enough for any corporate master who showed him and his lackeys favor. The spiritual successor of Andrew Jackson--the quintessentially stupid and harmful man of action--only without Jackson's personally heroic background. The father of the modern GoP.

Will scandals simply overwhelm Hillary Clinton?

As the 2016 presidential campaign got underway, it looked as if former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in the clear, scandal-wise. Whatever accusations had chomped at her heels and her husband’s, former President Bill Clinton, over the years, she had outrun them.

For one thing, some of the scandals weren’t even hers: She wasn’t the perpetrator but the wronged party. In other cases, she wasn’t officially involved. Even where the scandals were indeed hers, the accusations didn’t get far enough to support an indictment, let alone a conviction.

Still, she seemed to be a part of that web of private law firms, private fees, private investments and private connections that gives politics-as-usual a bad name. Yet, Hillary Clinton had survived, in good part because she just plain barreled through the scandals with stunning resolve. She did not hide, panic or act like anything except the self-confident figure we see before us today — most of the time.

It puts me in mind of David Begelman. Now, stay with me here. In the late 1970s, Begelman, then head of Columbia Pictures and a major Hollywood mogul, was accused of embezzling $10,000 from the studio. On the day the story broke, it was a bombshell. But the next day, as all Hollywood sat eating lunch at its favorite restaurant, Begelman walked through the door — tailored, barbered, buffed, shined and looking like a million bucks.

That performance helped keep Begelman afloat, in the short-to-medium run. He was eventually fired from the studio, but for some years he did return to a career producing movies. Begelman’s reaction to the accusations became a part of our family lore. When my daughter was embarrassed by something and didn’t want to show up, I would tell her that she had to “do a Begelman.”

more from the link.

That poor little delicate flower miss Hillary. Will she be able to overcome the misguided blame. Wow that article is hysterical. As the end of the article. Yeah that was a time of peace and prosperity. It was one of the greatest economic times due to the dot com boom. Clinton was fortunate enough to preside over that period.

scandals?

it looks to me like her bigger, also more immediate, problem is that she's not enough of a democrat. I mean maybe this surge for Sanders is just a temporary thing, maybe Sanders will ultimately fall for the variety of reasons he was never given much credit to begin with.

But Sanders has said, from the start, he doesn't care about the "scandals." He's going to beat her on policy and ideas. And... he's doing well...

I watched the debate last night.  And then watched Trump on Morning Joe today.

The guy is becoming a phenomenal politician.  Not just a great orator.

It's fascinating to watch. 

In other news, Lindsey Graham endorses Jeb.........and nobody cares.

I'm going to throw this out there.  I think it's very possible that the last two standing are Trump and Chris Christie.

The guy is becoming a phenomenal politician.  Not just a great orator.

Well, he knows how to self promote.

That can be a really great tool, for becoming President. Not sure it's really useful, once you sit behind the desk.

Although, I've said for some time that one of the things America needs is a leader. I had hopes that Obama would be such a President. Listening to his speeches, when he was a candidate, I had visions of JFK. His administration hasn't lived up to that, and I'm not certain it's the Republican's fault, either.

Well, he knows how to self promote.

That can be a really great tool, for becoming President. Not sure it's really useful, once you sit behind the desk.

Although, I've said for some time that one of the things America needs is a leader. I had hopes that Obama would be such a President. Listening to his speeches, when he was a candidate, I had visions of JFK. His administration hasn't lived up to that, and I'm not certain it's the Republican's fault, either.

There isn't a leader amongst the entire group. 

There's so much negativity in this thread. Perhaps subjecting oneself to the round-the-clock, chicken little, apocalyptic fever dreams of the mainstream neo-con media machine limits ones ability to see the brighter side of things?

Let's take a different perspective...

Eight years ago you voted for Sarah Palin. YOU VOTED FOR PALIN!!!

Now, you've a full stage of accomplished politicians campaigning professionally and with substantive debate on important issues! This is truly the golden era of the Republican Party. Speaking for all libtards, I can only stand aside and gaze upon it in awe with a gnawing envy in my heart.

There's so much negativity in this thread. Perhaps subjecting oneself to the round-the-clock, chicken little, apocalyptic fever dreams of the mainstream neo-con media machine limits ones ability to see the brighter side of things?

Let's take a different perspective...

Eight years ago you voted for Sarah Palin. YOU VOTED FOR PALIN!!!

Now, you've a full stage of accomplished politicians campaigning professionally and with substantive debate on important issues! This is truly the golden era of the Republican Party. Speaking for all libtards, I can only stand aside and gaze upon it in awe with a gnawing envy in my heart.

The chicken littles feel the same way about the Dems running Hillary and Bernie.......

With the right running mate I could beat her. Someone to help me appeal to the heartland voter...someone like you Chip!

Would you be my Palin? We'd make a hell of a team!

I will be your Hillary. I will be against gay marriage until I am for it. I will support the keystone pipeline until I don't. I will be for Wall Street until I am found out then I will be against them. And if you fool around with someone in office and it gets out I will destroy that ****. Team Beal. It ain't real unless you hear it from the Beal

I will be your Hillary. I will be against gay marriage until I am for it. I will support the keystone pipeline until I don't. I will be for Wall Street until I am found out then I will be against them. And if you fool around with someone in office and it gets out I will destroy that ****. Team Beal. It ain't real unless you hear it from the Beal

It's on. Get a boob job and some smart guy glasses and we got this!

Archived