Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

The old paper dump: Cause there isn't enough time to get through them all before the election. I mean, they can't run them all through a scanner and they must only read them on the paper in which they were delivered.

That makes TOTAL sense.

LOL that I'm part of the problem.

I'm so uninformed about all the GOP investigations into Benghazi coming up with nothing. Oh, but I should listen to a anonymous poster hypothesizing about what really happened. Got it.

The old paper dump: Cause there isn't enough time to get through them all before the election. I mean, they can't run them all through a scanner and they must only read them on the paper in which they were delivered.

SCANDAL!!!!!

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

Great comeback to me destroying your weak *** assertions. It's easy to bat 1.000 when dealing with that kind of garbage

That makes TOTAL sense.

I'm not in disagreement. My point is that a paper dump is the least scandalous thing going on. Investigators will work through all of it.

Great comeback to me destroying your weak *** assertions. It's easy to bat 1.000 when dealing with that kind of garbage

There's not much of a point, the dunning-kruger effect is hard to overcome. Especially on a forum. Generally not worth the effort.

What doesn't matter to the left? The attempt to turn everything into a full blown scandal?

Someone on this site (not me) pointed out how by crying wolf every other day leads to people not paying attention to when something might be an actual scandal.

What is the current scandal really about? That Clinton used devices she should not have to do work as SOS. She turned over tens of thousands of documents and now people are complaining that they turned over paper?

People are rightfully concerned and angry that she purposefully ignored state dept rules and hid her emails from oversight and when asked to provide them, has only provided a portion of the ones she hasn't already completely deleted so no one can ever see.

If you don't think that's a problem at all, then honestly, I don't think a democrat can do anything that would make you question their judgement.

Is it a huge deal? Maybe maybe not. But it plays into the publics perception that Clinton believes she is above the law and that she can do whatever she wants without any oversight. And the public doesn't like it. As now seen in her dropping poll numbers

There's not much of a point, the dunning-kruger effect is hard to overcome. Especially on a forum. Generally not worth the effort.

You can call me whatever names you want which is the intend behind what you are saying. One of us (me) has posted a source. Not a bias source but the words coming from the people that would love to get any dirt they can on Obama and Clinton.

On of us (you) has been reduced to name calling.

It must be tough for you when an uninformed, unskilled person like myself crushes you and your complete and utter BS.  

I do a mic drop meme, but you are not worth the effort.

You can call me whatever names you want which is the intend behind what you are saying. One of us (me) has posted a source. Not a bias source but the words coming from the people that would love to get any dirt they can on Obama and Clinton.

On of us (you) has been reduced to name calling.

It must be tough for you when an uninformed, unskilled person like myself crushes you and your complete and utter BS.  

I do a mic drop meme, but you are not worth the effort.

Your link shows you don't really understand what I was saying.

I have, from the start, considered the GOP investigation to be ridiculous. They were after something far more ridiculous than what I have said I think happened.

But please, continue on. I wouldn't want to interrupt your mic drop and chest thumping. Maybe one day you'll understand the nuance and we could actually discuss it. But likely not.

PS - I have no idea if you're unskilled, I thought the use of the effect would have been easily figured out, but apparently not. You may be very skilled, I certainly don't know, so don't let that bother you.

People are rightfully concerned and angry that she purposefully ignored state dept rules and hid her emails from oversight and when asked to provide them, has only provided a portion of the ones she hasn't already completely deleted so no one can ever see.

If you don't think that's a problem at all, then honestly, I don't think a democrat can do anything that would make you question their judgement.

Is it a huge deal? Maybe maybe not. But it plays into the publics perception that Clinton believes she is above the law and that she can do whatever she wants without any oversight. And the public doesn't like it. As now seen in her dropping poll numbers

Some of it is a big deal. However, she turned over 55,000 emails. I'm willing to wait until they have gone through all of them before I cast final judgment.

It's incredible watching the people on the left downplay how serious this is. Just like they don't care that the Obama administration, with Clinton as SoS, knowningly and purposefully put out a lie about what was going on at Benghazi to avoid the political fall out of American civilians being killed by terrorists overseas in an attack in the weeks leading up to an election.

You've got Kool Aid on your chin.

Some of it is a big deal. However, she turned over 55,000 emails. I'm willing to wait until they have gone through all of them before I cast final judgment.

You need someone else to go through the documents and tell you what they found before you can make a decision about whether rerouting your government (and security sensitive) email through your own private server is a problem?

I think you're missing the point.

Your link shows you don't really understand what I was saying.

I have, from the start, considered the GOP investigation to be ridiculous. They were after something far more ridiculous than what I have said I think happened.

But please, continue on. I wouldn't want to interrupt your mic drop and chest thumping. Maybe one day you'll understand the nuance and we could actually discuss it. But likely not.

You brought up a specific point that was investigated by the GOP. The GOP proved YOU wrong. You can hypothesis all you want. That doesn't make you informed.

You can continue to call me names all you want if it makes you feel better. It's always easy to do anonymously.

You need someone else to go through the documents and tell you what they found before you can make a decision about whether rerouting your government (and security sensitive) email through your own private server is a problem?

I think you're missing the point.

No, I already said some of it is a big deal. I'm waiting for others to go through the email to determine the sensitivity of information in those emails. It's called nuance when dealing with an issue.  

Can you imagine the ****storm those same people would be creating if it was Bush et al that did that?

Psst. Bush et all did that.

Remember? Iraq? Nuclear weapons? 9/11? Regime change? Just to name the first one4?

You brought up a specific point that was investigated by the GOP. The GOP proved YOU wrong. You can hypothesis all you want. That doesn't make you informed.

You can continue to call me names all you want if it makes you feel better. It's always easy to do anonymously.

It's easy to do in person too.

I'm not really calling you names. I discussed people generally being uninformed in relation to politics, which you directly replied to saying I'm the uninformed one.

Now you're crying about being called names? The horse you ride upon isn't as tall as you seem to think it is, but that's kind of the main symptom involved here.

LOL Quantity over quality?

I can turn over 55,000 emails.  I have lot's of junk in my inbox, deleted folder, sent folder.

I mean, 55,000, so what?

If you doesn't turn over the ones that might cause concern, then you can't pass final judgement.

Truth is we will never know.

By the way, I would love to be the guy scanning this stuff, then trying to match sent emails to deleted emails to received emails and trying to make heads or tails of it.  You really can't make this stuff up. 

Psst. Bush et all did that.

Remember? Iraq? Nuclear weapons? 9/11? Regime change? Just to name the first one4?

Right... imagine if it they did it again in relation to what we're talking about. Those people would be even more irate.

Change the party and administration and look at where they direct their criticism...

That's kind of the point :)

That's fine. But what about the ones she didn't turn over? Or the ones she destroyed before anyone could see them? Are you okay with Clinton herself being the judge of what is and what is not personal?

This is really pathetic.  OK, so ya printed each email out?  There is a thing called an email server with everything in digital format.

What a crock of ****.

Can't believe she will be our next President.

Seriously, I don't think that's a concern.  I don't believe Hillary can win. 

What is the current scandal really about?

To the Right? Anything they can yell about, today.

What do I, personally, think, is actually a scandal? The fact that Hillary Clinton, when she assumed her Cabinet position, illegally diverted all of her official electronic communication to a server which she maintained personal control over, for the obvious and sole purpose of giving her the ability to destroy records, if it was politically advantageous to do so.

Before she even took office, she had a plan in place to destroy evidence. 

Now, I note that doing so seems to be SOP for pretty much every politician, now days.  But it's still wrong, anyway.  And it absolutely reflects on her character and her belief in honesty and transparency. 

What do I, personally, think, is actually a scandal? The fact that Hillary Clinton, when she assumed her Cabinet position, illegally diverted all of her official electronic communication to a server which she maintained personal control over, for the obvious and sole purpose of giving her the ability to destroy records, if it was politically advantageous to do so.

Now, I note that doing so seems to be SOP for pretty much every politician, now days. But it's still wrong, anyway. And it absolutely reflects on her character and her belief in honesty and transparency.

I don't even know of it was illegal.

Well, if she were truly Presidential timber, she would have done what Cheney did when people asked for him to turn over information. Cooperate, but be frustrated by an accidental fire that just happened to only burn up the records being requested.

I suspect that this is said in jest but it's interesting none the less.  Is there a person on the GOP side of things that is more hated on this board then cheney?   Yet, what this post does is, intentionally or unintentionally, use him as a justification for Hillary's actions.  

This is why she will not win. 

Truth is we will never know.

Yup. We're forced to take the word of a person that purposefully redirected her emails out of an environment she didn't control, and into an environment she did control.

Against the rules.

After she destroyed emails, with no oversight.

The only correct option was to seize the server the moment the state department realized this was happening. They didn't do that.

You know what happens if DHS/DOD/State Dept finds out my email server has had their stuff crossing through it without their knowledge, against the rules?

They show up, unannounced, with paperwork that says they're ripping my server out of the rack and taking it with them. They'll return it when they're done with it, and they'll return it in the condition they see fit.

That wasn't done in this case. Can't imagine why...

Now, I note that doing so seems to be SOP for pretty much every politician, now days.  But it's still wrong, anyway.  And it absolutely reflects on her character and her belief in honesty and transparency. 

This is exactly where I stand on it. Which is why I mentioned Jeb's own issues and the lack of concern from the GOP; the hypocrisy is everywhere.

This was done purposefully. It was done for a reason. It's staring everyone in the face.

But some people seem to think it was done because omg too many devices! These are the same people who are sure she only deleted her personal emails.

It's so obvious.

The most humorous part of this thread to me is the staunch conservatives repeatedly saying that the Dems need to find another candidate than Hillary.

Why is that, exactly? If she is so weak, unliked, unpopular, etc.. why don't you want her to be the D candidate?

They aren't being honest.

Now I think the left supports Clinton for one reason only- she has the best chance to win. But really, her past actions and lack of commitment to true left wing issues make her probably the LEAST liberal of the candidates. People on the right want the Dems to choose anyone else because none of the other options have any chance in a general election.

Archived