Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

Was it flukey that the Eagles ran up and down the field on the Skins defense and ran for 248 total yards despite being content to run into the middle of the line in the late 3rd and fourth quarter to burn clock?

How bad would it have been if the Skins didn't get gifted a TD on the worst call of week one?

RG3 just rusty because he completed a bunch of wide open dump offs against a defense content to give up everything short and in the center of the field?

Was that Connor Barwin who ran down RG3 from behind?

Kelly admitted he took his foot off the gas way too early, but make so mistake, the Eagles blew your doors off and Kelly's decision was the only reason the score tightened up at the end.

A 6-point win is NOT, and should never be considered close to "blowing anyone's doors off!"  The E-gals capitalized on Skins errors which gave them the ball several times well inside the 30 yard line from an offensive unit that hasn't played together since January when WE WON THE NFC-East! Congrats. And yet, the Skins almost erased a 26-point deficit!  I would be more impressed with Chip-ball if they were able to maintain a sizable lead. I would be a little careful with all of the smack you're spewing around here until the E-gals prove that they're not a one week wonder (Cam Newton called. He said "HELLO.")

See ya in a few weeks, Skippy! ..   :rolleyes:

How the mods let this "marine" post here is beyond me. He's been a non contributing troll for a decade who hides like a roach when his team sucks (i.e 2011 and 2012 seasons)

I am an institution around here as much as the burgundy and gold colors. Bite your tongue. You guys are my favorite fan group ever.

I enjoy the secret mission talk and Marine in quotes. Cute. I am a SgtMaj in the MC who does deploy like every other Jarhead, oftentimes without internet access.

I am an institution around here as much as the burgundy and gold colors. Bite your tongue. You guys are my favorite fan group ever.

I enjoy the secret mission talk and Marine in quotes. Cute. I am a SgtMaj in the MC who does deploy like every other Jarhead, oftentimes without internet access.

The company I work for is on the NMCI contract and is on the team that just won the NGEN deal. I know the Marine Corps IT system like the back of my hand and there is nowhere on earth a Marine lacks internet access for 15 months.

But the mods let you troll away so who am I to argue?

The company I work for is on the NMCI contract and is on the team that just won the NGEN deal. I know the Marine Corps IT system like the back of my hand and there is nowhere on earth a Marine lacks internet access for 15 months.

fire_fight_hires_090120f1975m103b.jpg

Damn...

Funny how he got that internet connection working just in time to post about an Eagles win. Haven't had a lot of those recently.

But the mods let you troll away so who am I to argue?

You work in IT? Specifically NMCI? You sound like a big deal. I will bow to your anecdotal information over my real world experience. :)

Truth be told, ATNFL has died off with so many of the old regulars gone now. I will post more, win or lose.

If only we could play the Skins every week.

Dan Steinberg ‏@dcsportsbog 5m

Chip Kelly's NFL debut: 77 plays, 443 yards, 33 points. Spurrier's NFL debut: 73 plays, 442 yards, 31 points.

He's much better than Spurrier, but I did consider that. We looked very solid in 2002 beating the Cardinals on opening day. Kelly will be tested as he puts his offense on film for coordinators. The league caught up to Spurrier quickly. That might not happen to Kelly but it will be interesting to watch the next few match ups.

Man this forum was real quiet for 9 months

1 game and suddenly everyone is back! Welcome back guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, strange things happened last year. For the first time in years skins fans were all over EMB. That must be why it was so quiet here

He's much better than Spurrier, but I did consider that. We looked very solid in 2002 beating the Cardinals on opening day. Kelly will be tested as he puts his offense on film for coordinators. The league caught up to Spurrier quickly. That might not happen to Kelly but it will be interesting to watch the next few match ups.

I like Kelly quite a bit. The offense is going to be interesting and I love the creativity.

A point that was actually made by Santana Moss on his show, and again we saw this in the 2nd half with McCoy getting a butt massage.

You have 25-30 year old men running this O as opposed to 19-22 year old college kids. 25-30 year olds=bigger body and not quite the cardio strength of college kids.

Again, the Eagles will be at a pace to essentially play 20-24 games worth (per Ross Tucker) with 53 instead of 85 players.

Vick was all sorts of hobbled in the 2nd half and McCoy was getting a massage. I didn't realize but the Eagles only had 4 first downs in the 2nd half. The numbers were practically reversed.

I am interested to see how Kelly will adjust to it as he has to play "grown ass men" every week. But that O does have talent, a good o-line, speed and is, for now, healthy. If anything happens to Vick/McCoy the thing will blow up

You work in IT? Specifically NMCI? You sound like a big deal. I will bow to your anecdotal information over my real world experience. :)

My real world experience allows you to have a virtual world trolling experience whether you are sitting in Okinawa or 29 Palms :) 

SHF, when we were 3-6 at the bye and it seemed possible that Shanahan would be fired, I was very intrigued by Kelly coming to the Skins. It's a good point you make...it will be interesting to see how the players hold up over the "long" season.

I have been intruiged by Chip Kelly so much that I went out to LA just to see the Oregon-USC game last year.

I love this offense, I love how it fits the Eagles personnel that they have on O (just imagine if they had MacLin as well) and enjoy the options it gives you, and I do like seeing Michael Vick do well (hey he is the reason I went to Virginia Tech)

However there are some flaws and things to consider, including the fact that the pass pro scheme isn't air tight (Which is why Stanford destroyed Oregon last year) and that in the NFL you have to play NFL talent week to week and you simply don't have the bodies that you had in college against Pac-10 teams. 

It feels so good to watch the Eagles Slap the crap out of the overrated Skids on National tv again. All summer we had to listen to you delusional fans act like you had a dynasty. Enjoy that one and done last year. Just think you have another 6 years for another one. HAIL. LOL...Kiss Chips arss. Is that McCoy I see running past that old fart Fletcher? LOL

The question is how long will Vick stay healthy? If he gets hurt then the offense doesn't run as smooth, McCoy doesn't gain a lot of yardage because Vick isn't there, and the philly defense can't stop anyone. This was a fluke game and Kelly's offense will be figured out and the Eagle's wings will be clipped.

It feels so good to watch the Eagles Slap the crap out of the overrated Skids on National tv again. All summer we had to listen to you delusional fans act like you had a dynasty. Enjoy that one and done last year. Just think you have another 6 years for another one. HAIL. LOL...Kiss Chips arss. Is that McCoy I see running past that old fart Fletcher? LOL

So the idiot finally couldn't control himself and confirmed what we already knew to be true. Kiss the rings ****.

2 weeks of trolling and that is the best you had? 

It's always entertaining when people pretty much unknowingly declare that they have no life, for all to see. Seriously, this might top them all. You go all "Undercover!" on a rival message board, spewing mental retardation from the start, no doubt thinking something along the lines of "Ooh! Ooh! I've got them in the palm of my hand!!!" Starting dumb thread after dumb thread, then puling your little WWE swerve, thinking people actually care.

I wish I could say that I'm sorry for whatever happened (and is happening) in your life that made you stoop to such embarrassing and pathetic lows as to pretend to be a Redskins fan because you were too chicken**** to admit straight up that you were an Eagles fan, be stupid enough to post nothing even remotely resembling debate, and be stupid enough to believe that anyone cared, let alone fell for it. I sincerely hope you're just an emo teenager, and not a "Grown" man.

I mean I can't even laugh at this. This is clown show stuff. At least your boy Captain America (Westy) makes things entertaining from time to time. This is just... sad. I really feel bad for you, dude. Hang in there... hopefully things will get better for you.

Archived