Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

Andre Johnson is a real number 1. We need a receiver of his stature. I am not sold on Keenum though he has a pretty clean pocket to throw from and a great reciever. We will see what happens in the coming weeks when defenses take Johnson away and turn up the pass rush.

Keenum has shown enough to earn a backup role. We've all seen some back up QBs succeed in the short term, but we've also seen most of them look horrible. He's got to prove it all season and next season to convince people he's a franchise caliber player. There is no way to speed that process up.

Damn I hope Gary Kubiak is ok. That's crazy, he just collapsed while walking off for halftime.

That is nuts. I have never seen that before. I've seen coaches run over by players, but not collapse and get carted off. Hope he is okay and recovers. That is two coaches with medical issues in a couple days.

I agree with you, but everyone seems so hell bent when Robert makes an inaccurate pass. I think many fans forget he's still a rookie with one year under his belt. I'm just trying to point out how Luck has come back down to earth without his HoF reciever. But I believe Luck and Robert with be elite qb's. Luck just missed an open reciever #80 wide open, and he locked on to WR #17. I'm just pointing out the simalairities in RG3 and Luck's growth now that Luck doesn't have his elite WR.

Collinsworth is literally going to ask Case Keenum to have sex with him after the game.

Earlier in the game he was writing him off. Said he'd only get to play once in a blue moon, that he didn't look like a QB in warm ups, and that he looked tiny compared to real QBs. Maybe he was teasing because he was in love. lol

Archived