Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

Looks like Andrew Luck did his best Cam Newton impression in the 4th quarter and got the W.

/instigation

: )

BUBBLE SCREEN-immediately runs to the Cam Newton thread to trash his 34-10 beat down of the 2-6 Falcons

BUBBLE SCREEN- immediately runs to the Season thread to claim Lucks greatness after needing a comeback against 2-6 Texans

BUBBLE SCREEN-immediately runs to the Cam Newton thread to trash his 34-10 beat down of the 2-6 Falcons

BUBBLE SCREEN- immediately runs to the Season thread to claim Lucks greatness after needing a comeback against 2-6 Texans

I didn't trash Cam's performance today. I said they never beat 'good' teams, which is required to make the playoffs.

Seriously, it's pointless trying to discuss anything with you.

Cam has just two wins EVER over winning teams. Let that sink in.

He's a young QB who's put up astronomical numbers, nearly unheard of numbers his first few years in the league but you think he sucks because of his TEAMS overall record. The only thing you can come up with was his teams poor record but now that his team is winning you go to career record. It doesn't matter what Cam does you will continue making excuses because you dislike him and the panthers.

I didn't trash Cam's performance today. I said they never beat 'good' teams, which is required to make the playoffs.

You beat the teams on your schedule, that's all you can do. It's not Cams fault if his teams schedule is weak. You should understand this since your poster boy played the leagues weakest schedule last year en route to their playoff berth. Afford the same leniences to Cam that you do Luck although I know you're incapable of that.

You beat the teams on your schedule, that's all you can do. It's not Cams fault if his teams schedule is weak. You should understand this since your poster boy played the leagues weakest schedule last year en route to their playoff berth. Afford the same leniences to Cam that you do Luck although I know you're incapable of that.

Cam beats the teams on his schedule...that stink. Again, he's only beaten two teams with winning records...ever. They are now going to be playing good teams, thus the losses will mount (and you will disappear).

As for Luck: usually when you inherit a 2-14 team, you play an easy schedule. Lol He's beaten 3 of the best teams in the NFL 'this year'. What is your excuse for that?

Cam beats the teams on his schedule...that stink. Again, he's only beaten two teams with winning records...ever. They are now going to be playing good teams, thus the losses will mount (and you will disappear).

As for Luck: usually when you inherit a 2-14 team, you play an easy schedule. Lol He's beaten 3 of the best teams in the NFL 'this year'. What is your excuse for that?

Why would I disappear?  I couldn't careless about either player considering neither of them play for the Redskins the only reason I even jumped into the argument is that your hypocrisy on the subject is funny.  Both have played well but you'll only acknowledge one.

Why would I disappear? I couldn't careless about either player considering neither of them play for the Redskins the only reason I even jumped into the argument is that your hypocrisy on the subject is funny. Both have played well but you'll only acknowledge one.

You're right, you won't disappear, you'll just contine to come up with every silly excuse imaginable to defend the guy.

You're right, you won't disappear, you'll just contine to come up with every silly excuse imaginable to defend the guy.

I've stated facts, nothing I've posted has been an excuse. Everytime I post a stat you just run back to your "record" argument completely disregarding the fact that overall team record is in fact a "TEAM" accomplishment.

I've stated facts, nothing I've posted has been an excuse. Everytime I post a stat you just run back to your "record" argument completely disregarding the fact that overall team record is in fact a "TEAM" accomplishment.

Dude, like it or not, QBs are judged on wins and losses. You can put up great fantasy numbers (Cam), but sooner or later you have to beat 'good teams'. That's how this works. And when he ONCE AGAIN fails to do so, you will say there is no talent around him, or some other lame excuse.

And putting up 30+ pts four straight weeks, and winning each game by at least 15 points (and having a top 5 defense), obviously dispels that myth.

Dude, like it or not, QBs are judged on wins and losses. You can put up great fantasy numbers (Cam), but sooner or later you have to beat 'good teams'. That's how this works. And when he ONCE AGAIN fails to do so, you will say there is no talent around him, or some other lame excuse.

And putting up 30+ pts four straight weeks, and winning each game by at least 15 points (and having a top 5 defense), obviously dispels that myth.

Again why would I care?  I have no bias either way.  Luck is playing very well, so is Cam.  You acknowledge one while completely disregarding the other.  I get that you dislike the guy and that's fine, hell I can't stand Lebron James but I can admit he's one hell of a player. 

So what happens if they keep winning and Carolina marches to the playoffs?  Will you acknowledge him then or come up with more excuses?

How are they not replaying that throw from mccown? It's the most unbelievable throw I've seen all year. The catch was nothing compared to the throw.

From a fantasy standpoint. This couldnt be better for me. I have Jeffery and Marshall and I'm playing against Rodgers.....and I'm down 20 going into tonight

Archived