Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

Wow what a crazy ending. It looked to me like Dalton got the ball off the goal line when he stepped up. But as he braced for Wake, he tucked the ball away and put it back across the goal line. Wasn't sure how that was gonna be ruled. Gonna have to remember that one.

Wow what a crazy ending. It looked to me like Dalton got the ball off the goal line when he stepped up. But as he braced for Wake, he tucked the ball away and put it back across the goal line. Wasn't sure how that was gonna be ruled. Gonna have to remember that one.

I believe for it to be a safety, the ball has to be all the way in the endzone. Well, that is, unless you already brought it all the way in and then for it to not be a safety, it has to come all the way out.

I believe for it to be a safety, the ball has to be all the way in the endzone. Well, that is, unless you already brought it all the way in and then for it to not be a safety, it has to come all the way out.

The ball went in, came out and went back in.  The call was legit.  Cameron Wake is also legit.

Woah, Pryor is fast. Looked a little like RG3 last year on that run.

Foles is looking good. I'd say Vick's days are numbered. Probably won't see the field again unless Foles gets hurt.

EDIT:

Tampa up 21-0 on Seattle. LOL. 3rd TD was a goalline hand off to the RB that became a jump pass to the TE. I don't thnink I have ever seen that before.

Archived