Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

I said the same thing to my wife. You need to enforce that at the spot and take the touchdown off the board. No one cares about 15 yards on a kickoff.

Started mockingly waving at the Seahawks defenders from about the 35 all the way into the end zone, then continuing to get in their face and taunt them after the TD

One cheap ass chippy team to another. Can't say I feel for the Rams, but it was just a clear lack of class

doesnt he play for the seahawks?

yeah, horrible clock management by the rams there to let the clock go down to 4 seconds...could have had 2 to 3 more chances there!! shaking my **** head!!! :(

It was 4th down. only a penalty could have given them more plays. If the time runs out and there is a defensive penalty, they would get another play anyway.

The Seahawks are the Jets a few years ago.

Classless players with attitudes that like to run their mouths, but still back it up...and an unprofessional head coach with a similar attitude. They have a great secondary (that rival Cromartie and Revis is diva points), and an overrated QB that somehow is producing.

I mean, seriously, I could keep going all night on this comparison, all the way to the part where they fall apart because they're a bunch of classless dirtbags that implode their own locker room after Wilson finally gets exposed.

Yea, Rob, Wilson, and Kaep have slowed down. Luck has pulled away from them, imo.

Wilson struggles away from home, but so does the Seahawks.

Luck has been better this year, but he hasnt been that good this year either.

Clemens is one of the worst QBs I have seen take the field...for the Skins, the Jets, and the Rams.

I'm not starting a conversation here, but how is this guy still getting jobs, yet Tebow can't even get hired to be emergency QB?

Because Kellen Clemens can throw accurate forward passes at least at 55% clip

The Seahawks are the Jets a few years ago.

Classless players with attitudes that like to run their mouths, but still back it up...and an unprofessional head coach with a similar attitude. They have a great secondary (that rival Cromartie and Revis is diva points), and an overrated QB that somehow is producing.

I mean, seriously, I could keep going all night on this comparison, all the way to the part where they fall apart because they're a bunch of classless dirtbags that implode their own locker room after Wilson finally gets exposed.

this Seahawks team is good tho

I will never understand why this stuff bothers fans. Its not you.

this Seahawks team is good tho

Are they? I haven't really seen anything this year from them that has impressed me besides the SF beat down at home week 2. Recently they have been barely beating terrible teams and their offense has looked down right terrible. 

14 points vs the Rams and that's your conclusion?

What I meant is that Wilson is overrated. RG3 is hurt and struggling right now, but given the competition he faced and his less than stella "defense" and supporting casts, I'd say hes played better than Wilson.

Seattle's defense keeps bailing Wilson out when he struggles I.e. Houston and St. Louis.

I know you can only beat the teams on your schedule and all. But man, the Seahawks are such frauds at 7-1. I have watched probably 2/3s of their games this year and have been completely unimpressed in most of them.

It's no secret that Seattle is an average road team. They were 3-5 on the road last year, and played two tight games vs the Rams.

They aren't frauds. New Orleans is the same. If either of those teams get homefield, its over.

What I meant is that Wilson is overrated. RG3 is hurt and struggling right now, but given the competition he faced and his less than stella "defense" and supporting casts, I'd say hes played better than Wilson.

Seattle's defense keeps bailing Wilson out when he struggles I.e. Houston and St. Louis.

Wilson is 18-6. He's anything but overrated, come on.

Nice trollin

As much as I hate to admit it, Joe is right. Wilson is better than our QB. And it's not just the wins. His stats are ridiculous. He even had a 117.9 passer rating tonight, and he's overrated? Lol Smh.

Archived