Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets shipped today!

LCA77

Got mine yesterday.  Football season cant get here fast enough!   HTTR!!!

Got mine yesterday.  Football season cant get here fast enough!   HTTR!!!

Pics or it didn't happen :)

Yea no shat! Whos on the tickets, share damnit lol

Mine says "on truck for delivery"  .. now stuck in the house till they come LOL

Mine werent going to be here until wednesday when I checked the email when they were shipped, but now says on truck for delivery as well, not going anywhere either hahaha

mine are on the truck out for delivery.

i wouldn't mind the card style that the nats/caps do if it meant preferential treatment for us ticket holders when it comes to lines and discounts on items in the stadium (like it does for the nats), and we were still able to print/get a printed ticket for our own collections (like the nats do)

kind of irritated me they didn't offer an option to get a printed ticket for the seahawks game last year, but what can you do...

mine are on the truck out for delivery.

i wouldn't mind the card style that the nats/caps do if it meant preferential treatment for us ticket holders when it comes to lines and discounts on items in the stadium (like it does for the nats), and we were still able to print/get a printed ticket for our own collections (like the nats do)

kind of irritated me they didn't offer an option to get a printed ticket for the seahawks game last year, but what can you do...

I'd agree, but from my understanding with the Nats they will only print you hard tickets out if you go to the will call booth before the game is over.  A huge pain in the ass that may defeat the purpose of having a "priority lines" to begin with.

EDIT:  I would dig if they sent us the tickets with a card, but made them like a few sizes bigger than the normal tickets so that they wouldn't be mistaken for legit tickets.  I'm not sure how else they'd accomplish that.

First person to post pics gets a like from me :wub:

Mine also say "on truck for delivery" so hopefully my wife gets back from the gym soon... she's going to ruin everything I just know it! :ph34r:

Just do not include the bar code in the picture unless you want someone to create fake tickets.

Received the tickets.  Pictured are:

Bowen, Colfield, Garcon, Trent Williams, Kerrigan, Bobby Mitchell, Alfred Morris, Fletcher, Orakpo, RGIII

So:

Steelers - Bowen

Bills - Cofield

Eagles - Garcon

Lions - Trent

Bears - Kerrigan

Chargers - Bobby Mitchell

49ers - Almo

Giants - Fletch

Chiefs - Rak

Cowboys - Robert

Received the tickets.  Pictured are:

Bowen, Colfield, Garcon, Trent Williams, Kerrigan, Bobby Mitchell, Alfred Morris, Fletcher, Orakpo, RGIII

So:

Steelers - Bowen

Bills - Cofield

Eagles - Garcon

Lions - Trent

Bears - Kerrigan

Chargers - Bobby Mitchell

49ers - Almo

Giants - Fletch

Chiefs - Rak

Cowboys - Robert

Yes, those are the associated games to pictures.  

Archived