Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets shipped today!

LCA77

One of my favorite days of the year - tickets have been shipped! I just got this email from the Redskins:

This email is to notify you of the shipping of your 2013 Washington Redskins season tickets. 

The tickets have been shipped on Friday, July 19, 2013, via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Your tracking number is xxxxxxxxxx. You can track your package by clicking the following URL and entering your tracking number: 

www.usps.com 

If you do not receive your tickets in the next 5-7 business days, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050 for assistance. 

As a reminder, you can manage your season ticket account online including printing at home, forwarding your tickets electronically to friends and family, listing tickets for resale through Ticketmaster TicketExchange and donating tickets for games you cannot attend. Manage your account at www.Redskins.com/MyAccount.Important: if you print at home, forward, resell or donate your tickets, the original barcode on your souvenir ticket stock will remain active, so please take care to keep track of the distribution of your season tickets. 

Thank you, and 

Hail to the Redskins 

Washington Redskins Ticket Office
FedExField
1600 FedEx Way
Landover, MD 20785
301-276-6050

*Mine were shipped via USPS only because they went to a PO BOX by the way.

They are coming Fedex. At the bottom of my post it says the reason my are coming USPS is because I have a PO Box. I questioned that too, called them and that's what they told me. I'm surprised they did that. Another sign to me that the TO is getting better to work with. 

They are coming Fedex. At the bottom of my post it says the reason my are coming USPS is because I have a PO Box. I questioned that too, called them and that's what they told me. I'm surprised they did that. Another sign to me that the TO is getting better to work with. 

Good to know.  Our FedEx delivery here is a lot better than USPS. 

Just got the email aswell   EXCITEMENT wonder what they will look like ?

I'm just glad to have the printed tickets again.  They changed my seats for me at the last minute last year and I had the box office printed ones.  Will be nice to have the graphical ones again.

I imagine it won't be too long before the Skins transition to the e-ticket like the Wiz and Caps have. Scan card, all in the party get in together.

I hope not. I like having my nice printed ticket to keep.

I imagine it won't be too long before the Skins transition to the e-ticket like the Wiz and Caps have. Scan card, all in the party get in together.

I hope not. I like having my nice printed ticket to keep.

Agree HOF.

Pope, I hope you're wrong. 

Personally I think it's different when you have 10 tickets (pre-season included) vs 81 Regular Season games and 41 regular season games for MLB and NHL respectfully.

Plus football ticket artwork is always a big part of a lot of fanbases offseason.  Not necissarily the case with the other sports.  I mean, we ****ed for a full week plus last year about all of the discrepincies on our tix, lol.

What is this Wiz you speak of?

Archived