Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RGIII ESPN Espy's Commercial

jpillian

And some here felt that the reason Andrew Luck wasn't doing a bunch of commercials is because he's "just about football"...please. If you put Luck in that commercial instead of RG3, the ESPYs would come across as as boring a program as it really is lol...

Agree.  Luck comes across like a nice guy but super dorky and super boring.  Zero charisma. 

I just looked at the list, and RG3 isn't nominated for anything. And unfourtunately, I have to agree with him not being nominated for any of the categories he would be in.

Best Breakthrough Athletes
Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M Football
Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers
Mike Trout, Los Angeles Angels
Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks

^He was nominated for this award last year. He lost.... To Jeremy Lin.

Best NFL Player

Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
JJ Watt. Houston Texans

and

Best Male Athlete

Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
LeBron James, Miami Heat
Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
Michael Phelps, Olympic Swimming

One day, he will probably be nominated for both of these, but it didn't happen this year, and I am cool with that. 

The only other category I can see him being nominated in is best play.

I can't believe his run against Minnesota didn't even get nominated. But it probably wasn't going to win anyway. So whatever....

Why is he wasting time doing this? He should be rehabbing and practicing, so this must mean he isn't taking it seriously.  :P

Somewhere someone is actually thinking that, sadly.

He also was in Las Vegas pitching his underwater treadmill thing and he has the NERVE to get married (I think this week.) 

Clearly, he doesn't have his priorities straight.  

Grin.

Agree.  Luck comes across like a nice guy but super dorky and super boring.  Zero charisma. 

Andrew Luck is a heck of a QB, and if the Colts had picked Robert, he would have been a dynamic QB for the 'Skins, and I would have loved having him here.

But saying that he has the personality of a rock is an insult to rocks everywhere.  

Just saw an Espy commercial with Danica. Nowhere near the awesomeness that was the RG3 commercial

Did you see it on line? I tried to find it, and couldn't.  

Just saw an Espy commercial with Danica. Nowhere near the awesomeness that was the RG3 commercial

Danica is nothing but eye candy for ESPN and Darrell Waltrip is completely in love with her.  Glad Kyle Petty called her out last week.  She gets way too much airtime for a drive who qualifies in the 30s and finishes in the 20s and 30s. 

Danica is nothing but eye candy for ESPN and Darrell Waltrip is completely in love with her.  Glad Kyle Petty called her out last week.  She gets way too much airtime for a drive who qualifies in the 30s and finishes in the 20s and 30s. 

Give her a break. She is new to Sprint Cup. It will take time for her to get adjusted.

I agree she gets too much attention for a "lap car". :lol: However, that is driven by the fact that she is one of the more popular drivers, not race results.

And some here felt that the reason Andrew Luck wasn't doing a bunch of commercials is because he's "just about football"...please. If you put Luck in that commercial instead of RG3, the ESPYs would come across as as boring a program as it really is lol...

Luck is also a goofy looking dude. :lol:

He looks like he should be popping out of Hee Haw's cornfield to tell a bad joke, or stumbling out of the brushes of "Deliverance", giggling madly.

I wouldn't buy or watch anything he told me to. :P

Archived