Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

12 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Jesus.  I can't get over how little Sacramento got in return for him.  That shows how little demand there was.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were only two or three teams trying to trade for him.  And I think that says opposing GMs think he's a loser and a diva who isn't worth building around.

But I like this deal for New Orleans.  They can experiment with the AD & Cousins front court for a season and see if it works.  If it doesn't, then they can flip him at the next deadline before he expires.  They gave up virtually nothing for him and they weren't winning with what they had before.  There is no downside for them.

Meanwhile Sacramento is certainly the worst franchise in the American major revenue pro leagues.  To go from the Maloofs to Ranadive is pretty damn depressing.  Remember when they ****ing crowdsourced their draft pick to a bunch of stat nerd laymen and ended up with Nick Stauskas?  Who they then spent a first round pick to get rid of a year later?  

They need to be contracted.

Then give a franchise back to Seattle

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Worse trade than James Harden for some ****?

I'd give Buddy Hield a year or two before I put this one in the history books.

This one def looks worse right now tho. No one had any idea James Harden would go from 6th man to top 3-5 in the world, so OKC looks worse in hindsight. Boogie is the preeminent big in the NBA

Edited by Mr. Sinister

This might be the worst trade in NBA history.  They pretty much took Buddy Hield over Andre Drummond.  What a bunch of morons.  Just contract the Kings right now. 

ClevisMurray
Pistons attempted a deal with Andre Drummond to the Kings for DeMarcus Cousins. Kings said no. (Via Michael Scotto - Basketball Insiders)
2/19/17, 11:23 PM

40 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The James Worthy trade will forever be the worst, imo. But this trade is up there.

There are a lot of bad trades.  Wilt to the Lakers, Kareem to the Lakers.  Kobe to the Lakers for Divac (granted Kobe had said that he would not sign with Charlotte if they drafted him and tried to keep him).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

are the drugs that good in Sacramento?

this is malpractice man

Holy Moley Jim Bob Boley. :rofl89:

http://bkref.com/tiny/jQf2l

A comparison of their age 23 seasons.

God Almighty this is worse than anything Dan Snyder ever pulled.  This is the textbook case of why know nothing dilettante billionaires should have no ****ing say whatsoever in the personnel operations of a team.

Hey Vivek, the Wizards have a guy with Chris Paul potential.  His name is Trey Burke.  We'll do you a solid and trade him to you for Willie Cauley Stein and all of your draft picks.

I think at some point if an owner of a professional sports organization shows no signs of wanting or being able to improve the product he puts on the field/ice/court he should be forced to sell. It may seem silly but eventually you'll have a league full of owners who care about their teams and want to win. 

• Like 2