Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

John Wall = best passer on the East roster and the put him on the floor with four guys who can't dunk smh.  Get him on the floor with Giannis.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's like watching a D1 school vs some intermurals. Wall, Thomas and Kemba out there all at the same time lol. They look like little kids

Lowry too.  And Melo at center when the dude can't jump over a quarter any more.

I can't believe that went in. Ridiculous.  That had to have been like 60 feet.

33 minutes ago, bearrock said:

If Boogie gets traded, can the new team designate him for their extra max contract?  If not, doesn't this totally screw Boogie? (While also putting the Wiz on equal footing with his new team money wise come free agency?)

I assume that will transfer to the team that trades for him.  Bird Rights.

Wow.  That's ****ing peanuts for him.

First Buddy Hield takes his dick off, then he takes his team.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Insane front court

They gave up nothing for him, so it's a great deal.  But I actually don't love that team construction.  I think Davis and Cousins overlap too much.  New Orleans needed wings and a great PG to pair with Davis, not a center with a 30+ % usage rate.

The best Anthony Davis line ups would put him at C with a good PG and three 3&D wings.

Jesus.  I can't get over how little Sacramento got in return for him.  That shows how little demand there was.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were only two or three teams trying to trade for him.  And I think that says opposing GMs think he's a loser and a diva who isn't worth building around.

But I like this deal for New Orleans.  They can experiment with the AD & Cousins front court for a season and see if it works.  If it doesn't, then they can flip him at the next deadline before he expires.  They gave up virtually nothing for him and they weren't winning with what they had before.  There is no downside for them.

Meanwhile Sacramento is certainly the worst franchise in the American major revenue pro leagues.  To go from the Maloofs to Ranadive is pretty damn depressing.  Remember when they ****ing crowdsourced their draft pick to a bunch of stat nerd laymen and ended up with Nick Stauskas?  Who they then spent a first round pick to get rid of a year later?  

They need to be contracted.