Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

That woman is crazy. What a stupid thing to do. Grab the 7 foot musclebound ogre when he's worked up into a competitive frenzy.

Mark my words, the privilege of courtside seats will eventually become a thing of the past. Seems like such a liability given how big the players are and how fast they move.

Terrible missed call however the Spurs got the ball anyway, could have just called a time out instead they went scrambling around and got a open 3 by mills that was airballed.

that airball is getting widely overlooked

Steven Adams did everything but throw a shoe on that possession to stop the Spurs from getting an easy basket

The refs missed a ton there.   On top of all the stuff listed above, Ginobli stepped out of bounds and then had his hands way over the line in defending the inbound pass.   Both of those things are violations, and I suspect that is why the ref didn't call Waiters for shoving him out of the way.   Plus, Kawhi was yanking Westbrook's jersey.   The Spurs are smart enough to know that the refs don't want to decide the game, and they took advantage of it.  OKC just took advantage of it even more.  

Crazy stuff. 

Waiters was absolutely terrible

The refs missed a ton there.   On top of all the stuff listed above, Ginobli stepped out of bounds and then had his hands way over the line in defending the inbound pass.   Both of those things are violations, and I suspect that is why the ref didn't call Waiters for shoving him out of the way.   Plus, Kawhi was yanking Westbrook's jersey.   The Spurs are smart enough to know that the refs don't want to decide the game, and they took advantage of it.  OKC just took advantage of it even more.  

Crazy stuff. 

You forgot the fan grabbing Adams arm, and Chris Webbers rant.

That woman is crazy. What a stupid thing to do. Grab the 7 foot musclebound ogre when he's worked up into a competitive frenzy.

Mark my words, the privilege of courtside seats will eventually become a thing of the past. Seems like such a liability given how big the players are and how fast they move.

Just wondering what incident it will be that sparks the change. I imagine that "Suck it up Lebron !" Entitled billionaire woman yelling that at Boogie instead, and laughing hysterically (while the outside world reacts in horror) when he grabs his dick in full view and in range of a directional mic and yells "Suck on this, you dusty ****"

I don't think violence will do it. If Malace at the Palace doesn't change anything, nothing will.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Just wondering what incident it will be that sparks the change. I imagine that "Suck it up Lebron !" Entitled billionaire woman yelling that at Boogie instead, and laughing hysterically (while the outside world reacts in horror) when he grabs his dick in full view and in range of a directional mic and yells "Suck on this, you dusty ****"

I don't think violence will do it. If Malace at the Palace doesn't change anything, nothing will.

Steven Adams diving for a loose ball and banging his giant head into some young, sympathetic person and permanently injuring them.

My opinion, but I don't think the fan grabbing Steven Adams arm was doing it in a malicious way.

The video is slowed down so it looks like she's just grabbing and holding his arm but it was all pretty quick.
It looks like he came down out of bounds and knocked her back into her seat.. and when she fell she grabbed his arm out of instinct to keep herself from falling. At least that's what it looks like to me.

I missed the game so I didn't see it. Must have been nasty

That was a hypothetical situation... I think. 

Worst situation like that I can remember of a fan getting smashed by a player is when Lebron landed on Jason Day's wife and she had to be carted off.  Doesn't seem to happen as often as you'd think considering how close to the action people are sitting.  The biggest issue is with the camera men around at the ends of the court. 

Baseball fans seem to be in the greatest danger from flying bats and balls. 

I missed the game so I didn't see it. Must have been nasty

Oh no that didn't happen. That would be horrible. All he did was fall into the courtside seats and one crazy Spurs fan lady grabbed onto his arm and he yanked it away and gave her a death stare. I'm guessing she was drunk.

About the last Spurs OKC play

“The end of game inbound foul in #OKCvsSAS was one we’ve never seen before” is funny on its own merits, but it is made doubly so by the fact that Dion Waiters is the crazy **** who committed the foul.

Of course it was Dion Waiters, who has never once in his career worried about things like sense and reality. This is the dude who thinks “I once scored 24 points in a game” is a valid form of flexing, and who has spent countless possessions begging much better players to just pass him the damn ball already.

Only a man like this could undermine an NBA playoff game in such a wonderfully stupid way. NBA referees have been exposed to more ill-advised basketball maneuvers than any other group of people on this damn planet, and yet a bunch of them had their brains frozen by the boneheaded ingenuity of Waiters’s forearm shiver. You have to admire it, really. While the rest of the NBA worries itself over who’s playing chess and who’s playing checkers, Dion Waiters is eating all the pawns and yelling, “King me!”

http://deadspin.com/dion-waiters-escaped-the-matrix-1774506118
  • Like 1