Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Swaggy P is such a loser.

He's nothing but a hired gun. He's going to spend almost all of his career playing for losing teams.

And he's fine with that.

he's a millionaire and had Rihanna eye banging him during games. He was also nailing Carol Rodriguez (google her). He won.
  • Like 1

Young Chewy, you ain't right lol

LOL my bad man, you know I ain't wired right.

Just heard a post-game interview with lebron, talking about how he's being targeted on hard fouls.  Guess he's planting the seed for the refs for the ECF.  :rolleyes:

LOL my bad man, you know I ain't wired right.

Just heard a post-game interview with lebron, talking about how he's being targeted on hard fouls. Guess he's planting the seed for the refs for the ECF. :rolleyes:

He has a point, but he is the last person that should be talking. For every foul he doesn't get in his favor, he gets that many in his favor, so it balances out.

he's a millionaire and had Rihanna eye banging him during games. He was also nailing Carol Rodriguez (google her). He won.

Whoh.   That is one hot athlete there.

Young Chewy, you ain't right lol

Real talk y'all, if your team isn't the Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, Thunder, Pacers, or Heat... I got some bad news for you lol

As a Warriors fan, you make me sad.   But you are probably right - except I might knock the Rockets off that list too.  Not sure.

That's clearly his highest ambition. Which is why he's a loser. Every NBA player can be a millionaire and get with beautiful women. Even circus freaks like Dennis Rodman.

As a Warriors fan, you make me sad.   But you are probably right - except I might knock the Rockets off that list too.  Not sure.

I liked the Warriors earlier this year, I don't know what happened. It's like them and the Blazers started off on fire, and cooled of. I know the Blazers had to deal with some injuries, don't know what's up with the Warriors. Is it still beef between management and Mark Jackson?

I feel you on the Rockets too. But they have Harden, they have Howard, a decent coach, and some very nice role players. They are going to be a contender until their out.

Right now I am really digging a Spurs/Heat rematch.

disagree

A flagrant foul-penalty (1) is unnecessary contact committed by a player against an opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUIm7r6WPFw

I'm sorry, I don't how you can say this is an unnecessary contact. I think Hibbert was just in the way of Lebron trying to get the shot off.

What makes it worst is that the refs even replayed it and still gave it the flagrant penalty. Finally, I don't think I have ever seen a flagrant offensive foul. I didn't even think it could happen until last night. 

But for them to say that the elbow was flagrant... And Lebron being fouled by Mahanmi was not is just inane.

Edited by MLSKINS

^^^

Arguments aside, basketball players are the biggest sissies in the world.. Lol. Well maybe 2nd biggest, after soccer players.

Ok Hibbs, you sold the refs on the call, now get up you big *****.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Lebron didn't shoot the ball. He pulled it back and delivered an elbow to Hibberts face and didn't attempt to release the ball until after he did it. That is in no way Hibbert simply being in the way, nor does being in the way excuse anything being that defenders are supposed to get in the way. Offensive players can't throw elbows into the face or knees into the stomach as a means of getting a shot off. It's considered dirty and refs can call it a flagrant or a personal foul and a tech.

Lebron being hugged and then throwing himself on the floor is nothing. It's less than nothing and he does it all the time because he's a whiny **** when it comes to intentional fouls. John Wall gets intentionally wrapped up before he enters his shooting motion all the time, he just doesn't try to run through it like a running back diving at the goal line. Intentional fouls are, like it or not, part of basketball. Every player is taught that if they do it, that they are not to let the player get his shot off.

Edited by Destino

I liked the Warriors earlier this year, I don't know what happened. It's like them and the Blazers started off on fire, and cooled of. I know the Blazers had to deal with some injuries, don't know what's up with the Warriors. Is it still beef between management and Mark Jackson?

Actually, the Warriors have the second or third best record in the NBA since the all-star break (obviously the Spurs have the best record).   When they were cold was the first third of the season, when Igoudala was out for a long time, Bogut and Curry were out for stretches, and the bench was terrible.

Problem is, in the meantime the Clippers have gotten better and better, and the Spurs have reached a level of basketball trancendence.  So they haven't made up much ground.

Lebron didn't shoot the ball. He pulled it back and delivered an elbow to Hibberts face and didn't attempt to release the ball until after he did it. That is in no way Hibbert simply being in the way, nor does being in the way excuse anything being that defenders are supposed to get in the way. Offensive players can't throw elbows into the face so shot blockers or knees into the stomach as a means of getting a shot off. It's considered dirty and refs can call it a flagrant or a personal foul and a tech.

Lebron being hugged and then throwing himself on the floor is nothing. It's less than nothing and he does it all the time because he's a whiny **** when it comes to intentional fouls. John Wall gets intentionally wrapped up before he enters his shooting motion all the time, he just doesn't try to run through it like a running back diving at the goal line. Intentional fouls are, like it or not, part of basketball. Every player is taught that if they do it, that they are not to let the player get his shot off.

It is amazing how differently people can see the same plays, depending on how you feel about the players involved.  I was watching that game and didn't see it like that at all.

I'm not continuing this debate. I don't even care too much for LeBron anyway lol

Actually, the Warriors have the second or third best record in the NBA since the all-star break (obviously the Spurs have the best record). When they were cold was the first third of the season, when Igoudala was out for a long time, Bogut and Curry were out for stretches, and the bench was terrible.

Problem is, in the meantime the Clippers have gotten better and better, and the Spurs have reached a level of basketball trancendence. So they haven't made up much ground.

Maybe that is what it is. It's not that the Warriors have been bad, it's just that the other teams have been that much better.

That's clearly his highest ambition. Which is why he's a loser. Every NBA player can be a millionaire and get with beautiful women. Even circus freaks like Dennis Rodman.

that definitely doesnt make him a loser.

Young is living his dream right now. Playing for his favorite team, in his hometown, a millionaire, lifted his family out of being lower middle class, is setting up generational wealth, banging Iggy Azaela, having Rihanna eye-bang him, shooting as many shots as he wants for the Lakers. He winning.

Everyone on this forum would swap positions with him right now. Nick Young is not a loser. That stuff will never lead to an NBA title, but life isnt all about that. Let that man eat.

Lebron didn't shoot the ball. He pulled it back and delivered an elbow to Hibberts face and didn't attempt to release the ball until after he did it. That is in no way Hibbert simply being in the way, nor does being in the way excuse anything being that defenders are supposed to get in the way. Offensive players can't throw elbows into the face or knees into the stomach as a means of getting a shot off. It's considered dirty and refs can call it a flagrant or a personal foul and a tech.

Agreed. That elbow was intentional. He didn't move to release the shot until after he hit Hibbert in the face with the elbow.

Indy is a legit Achilles heal for Miami. But Indy is mortal on the road. Miami needs to get the first seed bad.

The whole East is pretty much playing like crap right now though. None of them are going to win the championship this season unless a BS team like Houston makes it out of the West.

I think San Antonio and OKC are the clear cut best teams but their first round matchups are going to be hellish.

The Clippers are good enough to win it IMO.

The Warriors, Rockets, and Blazers are good teams but they're pretenders. Golden State is the most balanced one of them, and they can actually play a little playoff style basketball. But not better than the top three seeds. Someone has to make the second round though.

Memphis and Dallas are going to be awful 7 and 8 seeds to have to play in the first round. Phoenix is probably the lightweight draw of the group. OKC would destroy them, but would have a ton of trouble with Memphis. San Antonio could take Memphis apart, but they could have an oddly tricky time with Phoenix. I wouldn't want to play Dallas no matter who I am.

I think Durant gets his first ring this year. Either that or Duncan gets his last one. Either way, I think next season could be the Duncan farewell tour.

that definitely doesnt make him a loser.

Young is living his dream right now. Playing for his favorite team, in his hometown, a millionaire, lifted his family out of being lower middle class, is setting up generational wealth, banging Iggy Azaela, having Rihanna eye-bang him, shooting as many shots as he wants for the Lakers. He winning.

Everyone on this forum would swap positions with him right now. Nick Young is not a loser. That stuff will never lead to an NBA title, but life isnt all about that. Let that man eat.

If you or I or pretty much anyone in the tailgate had his talent we would be such a better basketball player than him. I don't care about his wealth or women. Every NBA player has those things. If I were him, I'd want to be something more than an NBA vagabond playing crappy basketball for losing teams. I'd want to win and leave my mark on the game. He will never be an important player on a good team. He's a basketball moron.

• Like 1

Dallas will make a run.

If you or I or pretty much anyone in the tailgate had his talent we would be such a better basketball player than him. I don't care about his wealth or women. Every NBA player has those things. If I were him, I'd want to be something more than an NBA vagabond playing crappy basketball for losing teams. I'd want to win and leave my mark on the game. He will never be an important player on a good team. He's a basketball moron.

Too harsh.  Young Swaggy will be dropping 3s in this league for another 10 years.  He just might leave his mark, still.