Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

You are talking about this year, and I was talking about the cap hell they'll be in for the future. They can moonwalk to the finals and lose again and I'll still be loving it by the way.

I mean with the cap going up, I don't think it'll matter. Plus, Gilbert seems like the type to willing pay the repeater's tax

I'm not saying they are bulletproof...but they are kinda bulletproof

Luke Walton is way way smarter than I'd assumed when he was a player.

I'm still trying to figure out if Luke has ever had a bad day in his life lol

son of a legend

fringe NBA player who convinced the lakers to give him 30 million

now appears to be on the path to coaching

• Like 4

Wow, didn't know it was that serious. RIP Flip.

Yeah.  I mean, lots of coaches do not make an imprint in the memory for very long, other than maybe you remember a name or appearance.  Flip was pretty high profile and Garnett's picture tribute was pretty sad but so was this Steph Marbury tribute:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/10/26/9614860/stephon-marbury-flip-saunders-tribute

LeBron is in his late career second threepeat Jordan phase now. You always wonder how, not if, he's going to come back and win any game where the deficit isn't that big.

But I think the Cavs are headed for a bumpy start to the year where they drop several games they should have won. It could be a good thing long term. They still need to figure out how to best use Kevin Love, and I think Irving's absence could force them to do it.

LeBron laying on the sidelines to help the back during game 1. Surely this is the year we see him slow down a bit, right?

Maybe not this year, but its gotta happen at some point. so many minutes on his body, i'm interested to see how he approaches that phase of his career. his vision and intelligence will still make him deadly